Reviews for Scenting You
Wooleywews chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This is a GREAT starting point! I hope you get inspired to keep going with this! It's a great premise.
Harmony chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Cute! The stalking thing is kind of creepy, but the story was cute! Keep writing!
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I would like to see it continued but you need to find as readon for conflict, to develop a plot.
S1203 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Charming... thank you.
prettyflour chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I hope you keep going with this!
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That was delightful. It would be interesting to see this continued. I like stories with a little older and more mature Bella. Wondering about missing Charlie?
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is a very nice vignette on the effect of Bella's scent on our dear vampire. Your Edward seems to be enchanted by it more than tortured, which makes for an interesting change from the norm. You've got a great little mystery going with Charlie's disappearance. I wonder if that's why Bella startles easily.

Congrats on posting your story! You could easily expand on this. By the way, I followed you here from your Zephyrus review; I love the vamps too!
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
You have GOT to continue this one! I'm very interested in finding out about Charlie's disappearance!

Pam
lellabeth chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I loved this, would be great to see a continuation of it 3
Amynkansas chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Well done. When do we get more?
kelbel75 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
congrats on your first story! I'm intrigued by the mention of Charlie's disappearance, and I liked the natural flow of the airport/airplane meetings :)
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Neat story!
Gelsa chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Interested to learn what happened to Charlie
pumpkinmykitty chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I hope you continue. I would like to read more. :)
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Nice alternative story! Well, I hope to see a continuation very soon! There is much promise!