Reviews for Familiar Strangers
Tineyboppa chapter 15 . 6/18/2017
Awww...come on, you can't leave it there! Please continue this!
gwencarson126 chapter 15 . 5/17/2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE AND UPDATE SOON THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON
RaziOUAT chapter 15 . 5/1/2017
Ah man. This story was getting good. please update soon.
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 15 . 10/28/2016
Love this! Please update soon?
Schyrsivochter chapter 15 . 5/26/2016
After several chapters of everything going to hell, this one is a relief! And finally, hope again.

This story is beautiful. You make your readers see the happenings from the Metacrisis Doctor’s point of view, too, and he isn’t flat. He genuinely believes that everything he does is best for everyone.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/21/2016
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! Please update soon, it's AMAZING!
~Genevieve
kalstenia chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
Reading chapter 3 now.. So, there can't be other John Smith? Maybe tentoo forced all John Smith to change name.. Possible, that's what they are doing in North Korea. No one can use 'Great-and-hell-mad-General's name, and all of them must change their's..
Guest chapter 15 . 1/10/2016
Love this story, update soon ok, thanks
LovelyAmberLight chapter 15 . 1/9/2016
You're back!
Excellent chapter. I enjoyed the TARDIS speaking with Rose.
TenRose4ever chapter 15 . 1/9/2016
Ohhhhhh, things are progressing! The TARDIS wanting to help is a HUGE development!
Arrrghhh!
I am so glad you are updating! I am looking forward to the next chapter!
I a have a sneaking suspicious that things are about to become very, very exciting!
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 14 . 11/30/2015
This is a really good story I can't wait for the next chapter
latest-blooming-sakura-blossom chapter 14 . 5/9/2015
I love the no more at the end! A fabulous tribute to the war doctor and the 50th special! The chapter was wonderful. But that one line sticks out the most to me. It was a beautifully clever way to end this segment. Lovely work! I can't wait for more. And I'm really excited for some 11/Rose interaction!
TheYamiNeko chapter 14 . 5/8/2015
Uh epic Last sentence is epic! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read More ... Or obviously i can because i'm still Reading this beautiful story
kao chapter 14 . 5/6/2015
cant wait for 11 and rose to find each other again!
SuperCuteTomomi chapter 14 . 5/4/2015
Okay, I'm hooked! I'm new on the whole 11/Rose band wagon. But I love the whole idea of him still loving after so long. I've been reading 11/Rose fics religiously (there are not enough!) ANYWAY! The point is this is my favorite one so far! It's totally different than others I have read and very well written. I hope you keep it up, cause I really want to know what happens next!