Reviews for Broken Hearts, Torn Up Letters
Zoe chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Dun, dun, DUUUUUNNN!
Gosh, you're amazing.
14hpgirl19 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Okay, the fact that Hotch thinks of Henry as his son is perfect, as is the fact that Henry and Jack have the same abilities as the team. I can't wait to read their spin-off!
ripon chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I have really enjoyed reading this series of stories - and I usually steer clear of any stories where there are supernatural additions to canon. I do not know the series "Supernatural" so again I would normally not bother to read such crossovers. But through great writing and sensitive handling of the characters, you have me totally hooked! I read one then couldn't stop until I completed the saga and I cannot wait until more are posted. I love the "family" and the way the demons and angels are included. Reid is fascinating and the relationship with Hotch is amazing. Do write more about the adults as well as the kids, please. Well done.
betababe chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I really like this series. More, please!
Noitamina chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Looooooooved it!
MaeDay In Hell chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Love the little series u've come up with! Can u do more about people after reid cuz his abilities? Also, I was wonderin if I could use ur mind power thingy mobob idea for a series of my own, is that alright?its okay if it isn't, ill just do an xmen or spn crossover instead.
Musiclovesbest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
You. Are. AMAZING!

Just everything you do is perfection! I just love your writing!

I am so excited to see what happens between Jack and Henry! I love them being all brotherly and such!

I also like how read said "Look how many people our kids have." The OUR is just pure magic, love it!

Keep up the amazing work!
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
XD I LUVS IT! ;O
WindWhistling chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
So, I've read all of the Saga and several of your other fics, but this is the first time I've reviewed...whoops :-/ Anywho, I love the saga, the idea is awesome and it's really interesting to see the team dynamic when they can read each other beyond the profiling. I also like how you dealt with the Will situation. I, too, was wondering what happened with him, and I think his being just left out of the loop is pretty accurate canon-wise. I love the Jack and Henry interaction and am looking forward to reading more :D
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This was great! I enjoyed it!
cardcaptor eternity chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
poor will. so many people don't care about him XD
shelly.hoffer.7 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
nice! another good one!
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Yay! This is awesome! I love this series anyways, and the spinoff sounds awesome! I wonder what would happen if Reid had kids like him though... Carry on this please!
CleverPhoenix chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Wow *blinks*. I completely forgot about Will as well. Oops. Still, it's an interesting concept and storyline so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it. This story rocked too, since it was definitely interesting to see what the group looked like to someone not "in the know" so to say. Can't wait to see what happens next!
seacat03 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Thank you for explaining what happened to Will! I was wondering. I like how you explained Henry and Jack being awakened.