Reviews for The Last of the Valar
nightmareparade chapter 26 . 1/11
I spent hours reading this

Could you please put up discontinued in the summary
It was actually pretty decent but I'm upset I wasted time on a story you're not going to continue
zZhell-butterflyZz chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
Original, well written... I loved it! Continue! XD
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
Aikwen chapter 26 . 12/20/2013
A wise decision. The title caught my attention and I intended to question it, then I fortunately read the last chapter. Tolkien restricted Gandalfs ability to use his power for reason.
nemo chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
:( Ahhh! Snaps! I'm gonna miss it but you do have a good point.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/6/2013
I must confess that this is an interesting story don't just quit on it
killer4853 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
love the story
crimzonranger chapter 25 . 4/24/2013
Aw! this is a real disappointment... I really loved this fic. But, I respect your decision and wish you good luck on your new project.
EvilPandaNinja chapter 25 . 4/24/2013
NOO! How could you? This was my absolute favourite LOTR fanfiction!
I mean, I completely respect&understand that you don't feel like xontinuing, as its your choice. But I really will miss this story.
Just please, leave this story up. Please don't delete it. You might, at some point, want to continue it.

Counting Sinful Stars chapter 25 . 4/23/2013
WHAT!? How could you!? *cries* nooo! T-T *pouts in emo corner*

Your story idea looks different and good...
Lunar678 chapter 25 . 4/23/2013
I'm sad to hear about you ending it. I was really liking it. I have tha same probably with two of my stories.
Lunar678 chapter 24 . 4/9/2013
i love this, please update soon.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/2/2013
Are you going to update or leave all of your readers in a devestating state of impatience? Update soon, and hurry. I fear we may go mad waiting for an update of this lovely story.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/17/2013
I know you said you were planning something, but please hurry up! I can't find anything exciting to read. All my favorite authors( including you) aren't updating! PLEASE! UPDATE!
Crimzon stained chapter 24 . 3/18/2013
I'll miss the updates, but in the end real life is more important. Though I am very excited to see if you are doing what I think you are. But just one question, now that she has had her soul purified does that mean echo died or became a separate person? Also it be kind of cool if she was with Gandalf riding with Eomer at helm's deep. BUT I don't know what every one else would like and also you probably already know exactly whats going to happen...