Reviews for Already Gone
Ibbonray chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Wonderful writing, and so well-spoken. There isn't enough Lavender POV posted to this site, so you've made my day with this.
CreativeIdealist chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Oh. My. Gods. This was so freaking amazing! It's really refreshing to hear Lavender's side of the story!
Rausllyandjily327 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Huuuuhuuuu!this made me was so beautiful
Jodie chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I like Lavender a little bit more now...this was good I enjoyed this fanfiction
melove167 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I really loved this side of Lavender. I must say she's up there with Draco for the most interesting, misunderstood character in the Harry Potter fandom.
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Wow. Was not expecting that from Lavender Brown. I think you got her perfectly! The way you wrote her - in the 'teenager' stage - flawless. Really enjoyed this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
really well-written
rainydaysuedes chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Hey there, it's OMGILOVEYOU/OMGIHATEYOU/Chickronlove from tumblr aka Mia. Now that I've made a fanfiction account, I've decided to go back and review some of my favorite stories again, so of course I came to yours. They're all really so amazing, and once again I'll say I just love Lavender's perspective in this letter. And girl, your writing just FLOWS. I don't know how to quite describe it. It's fabulous.
tm chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Great!
BuckNC chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I think the idea is very creative and original but the execution missed the mark. Your Pro-Ron & Hermione ship bled through making the letter unrealistic. Who writes a letter to their mom professing they were drinking alcohol at a party, snogging other guys, stealing a boyfriend, calling herself a bitch, then getting jealous and breaking up with said boy to expedite his getting with the girl that she thought he was cheating with?

Girls don't act like this. She would've flamed both of them, Ron and Hermione, and made herself the victim. She did a little, but she also defended Ron and Hermione.

This letter would've read a lot better if you had stayed in character and wrote a jealousy and angry letter about Ron and Hermione.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Oh my gosh you are an AMAZING writer. keep writing :) you should do a story about Ron and Hermione's love from McGonagall's POV. Please?
OMGILOVEYOU chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Girl I love your writing SO FREAKING MUCH. Honestly, my favorite fanfics of all time are: Sleepless, HP and The Lord Who Shipped, and this. I love the perspective Lavender has- I think it's really great. Also, just today I was thinking about how I love all the kids at my school. Exactly like in the story, we have cliques and we're not all friends, but I feel like they're my family. Lol that was weird and off topic but Lavenders feelings reminded me of my own. I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU WRITE GOSH k bye
Kat0510 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I really enjoyed this! I think Lavender gets a bad rap. I like that you fleshed her out a bit and showed her having some depth. Well done.
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Wow, this is really cool! :) Great job! :D It's always nice to know the other side of a story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This is great. I love how you wrote it from Lavender's perspective! :)