Reviews for Walk With Me
cemmia chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
Great story.. Really liked it!
Ava-Night chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
Do you plan on finishing this story? It is really good and I am bummed that you haven't updated it almost a year. Please finish! I love a well written Rick romance story.
TheInitiated94 chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
I just discovered this story and I absolutely love it! You're a very good writer! PLEASE update soon!
IrishInkWitch92 chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
loved it cant wait to read more very soon!
x-shmanda-x chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
Loved it loved it! Die Xavier die! Live Daryl live! Aagghh! Lol.. poor Claire.. I'm feelin' her on the "hello I'm not a kid" thing. I'm 27 and a married woman however I look like I'm about 18 or 19.. so I get treated like a child a lot by coworkers, jerkfaces, etc. But at 21 and in the midst of a zombie apocalypse Claire is not a kid! I thought it was cute how she told Rick she would miss him if he didn't come back. I hope they get Daryl the help he needs and soon. I'm glad you updated! Now I need another :) pretty please :)
julesjumper chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
Nooooo, not Daryl! :)
Good chapter, dear! I love the little Claire/Rick moments...I like your writing style in general, it's easy to read. Looking forward the next chapter...:)
Paperlanterns86 chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
Oh man I hope Daryl lives, update soon
middlekertz chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
I love this story. Thank you for updating.
Dancingnancy77 chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
Loving this! Can't wait to read more so update soon!
julesjumper chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Sorry, I can't manage to login somehow...-_-
But thank sooooooo much for the update! You are gorgeous, really! Very good chapter, the fluff was awesome! But you also wrote the conversation with Daryl pretty well! Huge praise, dear!
This is starting to become my favorite story here.
Wish ya a wonderful day and thanks again for the birthday present! :)
x-shmanda-x chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
Awww that chapter was so sweet I loved it! I'm a serious sucker for fluffy gooey sappy hey-do-you-wanna-cuddle-with-me? type stuff lol. In real life and in the stories I read..the first step is acknowledging I have a problem hehe. Loved the Rick/Claire fluff. Anyways.. I'm glad Rick is starting to come around and maybe open up to her a little bit. Baby steps. And Daryl lol. I could just see the awkward look he was giving Claire with Rick's head in her lap and she's like, "Don't judge me." I had to laugh ;) I can't wait for the next chapter. And anytime you feel the need to throw in another Rick/Claire fluffy chapter (or moment..I'll take what I can get) you definitely have my permission ;)
middlekertz chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
I love this story. Please update soon!
julesjumper chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
Yay, an update! I love ya! ;)
Very good chapter, I especially liked the compliment Claire made Rick... I said the same thing to some people I know myself and they usually stared at me quite confused and were a little bit creeped out...:)
And Andrew had really beautiful eyes!
So, my birthday is tomorrow... Maybe you could update a second time? Nah, just kidding! I'm glad about this one here!
x-shmanda-x chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
Yay you updated! **happy dance** Loved this chapter! Things are getting intense I can't wait to see what happens. I'm glad Sean's ok (for now). I would probably be beside myself if I didn't have one of my hands :-/ I wonder how things will go down with the other camp. Gonna be some drama y'all! Lol.. anxiously awaiting the next chapter! :)
Paperlanterns86 chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
Oh snap can't wait to see what happens next.