Reviews for Perry Mason TCOT Tell Tale Kiss
fabulous story! love when they tell the entire story, a beautiful love story.
you did well and i enjoyed all of it.
really enjoyed the story so far.
really enjoying the story so far. glad to see brice's kid involved. the story is flowing nicely as it should with all the info you had to put into it.
great. glad everything finally came together.
great. haven't read this one.
Fox Mason chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Wow. Definitely good way of making sense of the scene. Didn't view it as the first time that they've kissed. Yea he waited 'a long time', but I viewed it as 'waiting a long time to finally kiss her in public'. It only made sense that way.

Bravo on a chapter (and story for that matter) well done :).

As for them getting married, it fits too. Considering Reckless Romeo and the black pearls. That's a VERY expensive and VERY personal gift to be getting for anyone, and I doubt it would be just a friend kind of gift. He stepped over that line (in a good way) with that. It was an 'I want to be with you' kind of gift imo.
Gail chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
One of my fav songs "what a dff" and it is SO perf for them! I love how he packed for her. I love how you wrapped up the murder. The Laura stuff was priceless.
Gail chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
You're killing me. The "laid" exchange was hysterical.
Gail chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
*SIGH* I would have to copy this whole chap just to point out all that I loved. But the idea of her floating in on that green dress with eyes only for him. *SIGH*
Gail chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Once again your use of music is beautiful. Think about mentioning the songs at the top of the chap so maybe some of us could listen to the song while reading! Just sayin'. Almost a shark jumper than I realized what it was. I think you should break something like this up into shorter chaps.
Gail chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Love the reverse cuddle.
Gail chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
I loved this! Not for it's writing but it's, I guess flow, movement? Wonderful stuff.
Gail chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
THANK YOU for explaining this kiss! They just threw it out there after all of those years both series and movies. Of course, I suppose it was now or never and maybe they knew he didn't have much time left...sigh.
Gail chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
I got the nods to PM: Herman's Blue Lagoon (tho I don't think it was in Laguna) and Jake Brice, Brice was a cop on the show. Pretty cute chap.