Reviews for Perry Mason TCOT Tell Tale Kiss
Gail chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
One of my fav songs "what a dff" and it is SO perf for them! I love how he packed for her. I love how you wrapped up the murder. The Laura stuff was priceless.
Gail chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
You're killing me. The "laid" exchange was hysterical.
Gail chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
*SIGH* I would have to copy this whole chap just to point out all that I loved. But the idea of her floating in on that green dress with eyes only for him. *SIGH*
Gail chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Once again your use of music is beautiful. Think about mentioning the songs at the top of the chap so maybe some of us could listen to the song while reading! Just sayin'. Almost a shark jumper than I realized what it was. I think you should break something like this up into shorter chaps.
Gail chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Love the reverse cuddle.
Gail chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
I loved this! Not for it's writing but it's, I guess flow, movement? Wonderful stuff.
Gail chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
THANK YOU for explaining this kiss! They just threw it out there after all of those years both series and movies. Of course, I suppose it was now or never and maybe they knew he didn't have much time left...sigh.
Gail chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
I got the nods to PM: Herman's Blue Lagoon (tho I don't think it was in Laguna) and Jake Brice, Brice was a cop on the show. Pretty cute chap.
Gail chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Now, I'm your biggest "fan," right? Or one of? This got a little messy. Was it the luncheon? Was it the car ride? (Not the car itself which I loved.) I don't know. I do know that I love how you brought it back with the dead body and then a quick, plain wrap up of that. That was smart.
Gail chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
It's wonderful how Della changes immediately ("scampering" around the house naked) and then you keep it up throughout. Because a woman her age, from her time, really wouldn't feel complete without being married and that is the truth. Love the proposal.
Gail chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Don't even know where to begin with this chap I love it so much, the imagery, the way you capture them in middle age, the time. The co-ideas that he thinks she's lovelier and she loves him more each year. Heaven.
SIGH: "In bed much later, Perry lay next to Della in the dark, smoking, one arm behind his head the ashtray on his naked belly. Della, still in her slip and stockings, was laying against him. There was a soft glow coming from somewhere behind her giving her face dark, interesting shadows. Captivated by her beauty he could not understand how a place without Della Street could possibly be called Paradise, not even Heaven."
OMFG! Sexy and beautiful. "But she didn't care; she was 41 and it was unlikely to happen but as she told him later so what if it did? What she did not say to him was that someday, if they were terribly unlucky, maybe it would be all she had of him. Della wrapped her legs around him, holding his body tight against hers. Perry screamed loudly, his head twisting back.
Collapsing on top of her, he put his head in her shoulder his warm tears making trails on her neck."
Gail chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Maybe my suspension of disbelief is not good enough or maybe I just love them so much that I can't accept anything that isn't in keeping with what we know (which is why I LOVE you stuff so much, you really get that) I don't know. But I was really worried when I saw where this was going. I was afraid you were jumping the shark a bit with the wedding but you pulled it back and it was GREAT. As always your writing is brilliant and the way you capture them is astounding. That scene in the doctor's office and after omg. Well I'll get to that. But I love this chapter where she is away from him and she teases him. I enjoy the way you use old phrases. One very important thing and it is very important to ME I should say. I adore the way you keep them prim and proper (because they always, always were in the series and the movies) right until the love scenes. There is very little use of pet names, etc. unless they are in that special place. And it fits because that's how they were and it makes the sex so much sexier.
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Well done! I'm hooked. :)

cw
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
So lovely!
BTA chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Very nice story. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing and please keep writing!