Reviews for Weather the Weather
kira jenson chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
is there going to be another one for mori and huni. what about a story based off of the hitachins chapter and kyouya's chapter. that gives me a thought. i haven't heard or seen anything between haruhi and kyouya's brother's and what it would be like if they met or something like that.
MsLessa chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
You know I'm a big Kyoya fan but this... I like your version of the Terrible Twosome. I could be happy if you ended things here but a part of me is holding out hope for a little love for Tall Dark and Silent- Mori. He's got depths I'm sure we just don't get to see it in the shows.
1summertime chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
I loved it! The whole thing was very sweet.
FiyoriTakeshi chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Twins make me blush O/o
Your brilliant!
FiyoriTakeshi chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Awesome O_o I love me som Kyoya!
malfunctionjunction chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Kyoya is in-character, and the moment with the tea bag was adorable. Even he has his cute moments. Although this might not ever be updated or have a regular schedule, I'm happy to read it!
malfunctionjunction chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Haruhi sounds very logical in this. Not that she isn't in canon, but it really shows here. I feel you still captured her independent spirit and how she doesn't want to be a bother to everyone else. It makes me happy that you drop in the Ouran fandom every now and then.
1fallenangel7 chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Update!(:
mandm1984 chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
awww so cute lol tis my favorite pairing welll one of my fav pairings. i think there all good foreachother just somthin that was suposed to be lol
Guest chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
I really liked this, you don't often find really good ouran fan fiction :) excellent writing! A lot if times these fics make Haruhi act OOC, but all the characters acted how they'd normally act, and I loved that.