Reviews for Taking Care
mumble84 chapter 9 . 2/13
hiya! I thought this fic was abandoned, so imagine my surprise and great joy when another chapter popped up! brill chapter by the way. Can't wait for the next one!
CheshireKitKat chapter 9 . 1/5
Oh I hope Spencer will be ok! I want Thatcher to Pay, I do not like him one bit.
Antha chapter 9 . 1/1
Thank you very much for this chapter ! I was expecting this suite for months ! I am ready to read the next chapter. Please chapter 10 !
ReubenTheVerticallyGifted chapter 9 . 12/6/2016
fuck is this bullshit? What?... i wait forever and a day for an update and... this?!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
Can't wait for more
marcallie chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
Welcome back. I'm still interested in reading, in case you were wondering. You've got to at least get to the point where they get the bastard.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
Welcome back, when I got the notification I immediately got on here. I just glad Spencer is away from thatcher. Again welcome back and nice work
Guest chapter 8 . 5/23/2016
Please finish this...thank you
desiderate chapter 8 . 10/29/2015
This story is so great. It's heartbreaking and I feel so much for Spencer. I love the interactions between him and Hotch. I can't wait for more.
CMandICgirl chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
Why didn't you finish this? This is such an evil cliff hanger! Please update :(
R chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Hope you finish this
Ryane-Foxx chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
Gah! How can you leave it there?! I need to know what happens to Reid! :) loving the story btw, in case you couldn't tell ;)
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 8 . 4/1/2015
Well can't wait to see where this goes and hope that he pays his school fees off soon.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 7 . 4/1/2015
He could always get a second job.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Thatcher and Rossi give me the creeps.