Reviews for Taking Care
desiderate chapter 8 . 10/29
This story is so great. It's heartbreaking and I feel so much for Spencer. I love the interactions between him and Hotch. I can't wait for more.
CMandICgirl chapter 8 . 10/28
Why didn't you finish this? This is such an evil cliff hanger! Please update :(
R chapter 1 . 8/2
Hope you finish this
Ryane-Foxx chapter 8 . 6/30
Gah! How can you leave it there?! I need to know what happens to Reid! :) loving the story btw, in case you couldn't tell ;)
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 8 . 4/1
Well can't wait to see where this goes and hope that he pays his school fees off soon.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 7 . 4/1
He could always get a second job.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 4/1
Thatcher and Rossi give me the creeps.
Hope you continue
carolyn.holloway3 chapter 8 . 3/4
I hope you continue with this story, very interesting take and au. Strauss hiring prostitutes is hilarious. And only the guys want him? I think Prentiss would definitely take a But hope you continue.
Stormie Stories chapter 8 . 2/18
I love this story! You have written it very well and I can't wait for the next chapter! The only thing I don't like about it is Spencer's extra relationship with Derek. It feels forced and almost doesn't fit the rest of the writing. Keep up the great work and I hope to read the next chapter soon!
Anime-King15 chapter 8 . 2/17
please continue
Spirit chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Awesome! I could tottaly imagine all of that in my head!
sandra.johansson.144 chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
is that the end? :( ;(
Dani chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Please, please update soon!
Dani chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
This is one of the most unique and interesting stories I've read by far. I greatly enjoy it and hope you can update soon. I am very excited to read what happens next. This is a wonderful story except for that Thatcher ass, but every story needs a hated antagonist. Please continue soon. I'll be waiting.