Reviews for Taking Care
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 8 . 4/1
Well can't wait to see where this goes and hope that he pays his school fees off soon.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 7 . 4/1
He could always get a second job.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 4/1
Thatcher and Rossi give me the creeps.
Hope you continue
carolyn.holloway3 chapter 8 . 3/4
I hope you continue with this story, very interesting take and au. Strauss hiring prostitutes is hilarious. And only the guys want him? I think Prentiss would definitely take a visit...lol. But hope you continue.
Stormie Stories chapter 8 . 2/18
I love this story! You have written it very well and I can't wait for the next chapter! The only thing I don't like about it is Spencer's extra relationship with Derek. It feels forced and almost doesn't fit the rest of the writing. Keep up the great work and I hope to read the next chapter soon!
Anime-King15 chapter 8 . 2/17
please continue
Spirit chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Awesome! I could tottaly imagine all of that in my head!
sandra.johansson.144 chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
is that the end? :( ;(
Dani chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Please, please update soon!
Dani chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
This is one of the most unique and interesting stories I've read by far. I greatly enjoy it and hope you can update soon. I am very excited to read what happens next. This is a wonderful story except for that Thatcher ass, but every story needs a hated antagonist. Please continue soon. I'll be waiting.
gothina234 chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
I don't usually read slash a lot and I've only ever written one myself but I love reading this, I like the way you show the difference each member of team brings to Spencer's job and how each chapter builds up to a moment that leaves you wanting more. Thatcher deserves a good kick in his gonads, he won't get away with it this time. Great writing and I look forward to the next update.
idontdanceigrind chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
That a$$hole did that to poor spencer:(. I wanna see him take a fist up his a$$. Or how bout my foot after I'm done with him. Loved it can't wait for the next one
Evil Wrapped in Sweetness chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Ohhh I love this, can Reid end up with all three of them so there's no fighting or hurt feelings please?
I.C.2014 chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
That is insane. Just... insane...
Anyway, keep up the good work.