Reviews for A Walk To Remember
DeletedAccount00000000000 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
OH MY WORD EVE.
This was THE most precious and sweetest thing EVER. Oh my word. Like, I'm just sitting here in shock.
GIRL. DON'T YOU EVER GET DOWN ON YOUR WRITING BECAUSE THIS WAS FLAWLESS. I MEAN ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS. SO FLAWLESS THAT I FEEL THE NEED TO USE CAPS.
The scavenger hunt was just brilliant! I LOVE THOSE. You did SUCH a great job with it too! I've read some others where it's just rushed and oddly disjointed. But this was absolutely perfect.
And omg...just. GAH. Everything was SO well done!
The clues were too cute and just my word! I LOVE IT ALL. And all of the different places he had her go to just made my heart melt!
And ohhhh he proposed to her and she's pregnant and it's just the greatest happy ending ever!
Like girl, I just can't get over how wonderful this is! I had to read it twice because just...aldkjfalskdfjalskjfsldfjl!
It wasn't too cheesy or sappy. It was just right! You did a FABULOUS job with this! I'm still just flailing from how adorable it is!
Now I'm even more excited to read the rest of your stuff! AHHHHHH!
Emy.Elle chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
awwwwwww this is just so beautiful! a total dream! awwwww
FangedCutie chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
A www this was so precious. I loved it. I would totally die if James did something like this for me :-) .
FreshAsADaisy chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
BEST STORY EVER! I almost peed my pants it was that awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Love this story!
DeniseDEMD chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Such a great one shot! So cute! Loved the surprises!
TiffDizzle chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
That was cute and really sweet :) I kinda laughed a bit when I saw the title cuz I thought about that movie when I was writing the second chapter of The Heart Won't Lie when Carlos was dared to jump into the lake...he had no idea how deep it was hehe.
Anyway, they found love by sharing a cookie, that was a very original idea and the girl did really good with the rhymes! Yay, Logan's gonna be a daddy! Super sweet story :)