Reviews for Last Kiss
Giraffes4Ever chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Hey,

I love this song! It always makes me cry though...

This story is really good.

Two comments. Slight overuse of the word messy in the paragraph that starts 'There in front of me stands a wet, messy, and tired looking Draco Malfoy'

Secondly, if he'd hurt her that bad, would she just let him in like that? And let him dry off his clothes? I think if I'd dated someone, and really loved them, I'd either make them stand on the doorstep until they gave me a reason not to, or at least make them sit in wet clothes. Maybe I'm just harsh, but Hermione here seems a little too accepting.

On the other hand, I don't know what is going to happen in part two (YOU HAVE TO UPLOAD ANOTHER PART! YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT HERE!), so I guess it might not be quite as it seems... I think Draco should have to fight to get her back. If he really loves her, he'll be willing to lay his heart before her. I think she can afford to push him away a bit before giving in and accepting him. (This is just my opinion!)

Sorry for the essay! I noticed this had no reviews and felt bad, so I'm giving you an extra long one!