Reviews for Panem's Fire
I hope u decide to start updating again
Guest chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
SmokesGurl20 chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
I love this story and I hope you update soon
Kind Baudelaire chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
I love this , please continue this soon because its brilliant :) :) :)
Peace Love Hunger games chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
I love this story! Are you going to continu Always? Hope you do!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Thant is so sad I am sorry
jessy0622 chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Welcome bac!:) LUVED THE CHAP! Getting intense now;) DYING 4THE NXT 1!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
It's okay! Take all the time you need.
jessy0622 chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
OMG! Im so sry 4 ur lost! Plz take ur time, theres no rush! We totally understand! I can wait! Rite now, focus on healing! Ive gone through this myself! Losing a best friend 2 cancer is very tramatic expierence! Just remember, ur friend is in a better place now and wouldnt want u 2 grieve and go into a depression! Things will get better in the long run! It just takes time! 2 me, no one truly leaves this world w/out leaving something behind! ur friend may not b there physically but is always there memntally and emotionally! If u need some1 2 talk 2, im always here! Dont b afraid 2 talk! Good luck! Again, sry 4 ur lost!
Browniangel chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
I am so sorry for you lose please accept my deepest condolence. Hold tight to memories for comfort, lean on your friends for strength, and always remember how much you are care about. I will keep you in my prayers. If there is anything I could do just ask.
theseaisblue chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Am sorry to hear about your friend. Take your time updating... Truely sorry again.
aue chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
I am so sorry to hear about your friend. My prayers go out to your friend and his family.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Is katniss married to peeta now?
Georgia Rose Belikova chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Wow. Keep this going I want to know what happens next :). This story is amazing
Unknown chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
I love this story and ALL your other stories! They are amazing! Please keep updating! Could you also please update Always. A lot of people are excited on what's coming next with Spencer and all.