Reviews for Panem's Fire
Guest chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
anyaandsolomon97 chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
I love this story and I hope you update soon
Kind Baudelaire chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
I love this , please continue this soon because its brilliant :) :) :)
Peace Love Hunger games chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
I love this story! Are you going to continu Always? Hope you do!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Thant is so sad I am sorry
jessy0622 chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Welcome bac!:) LUVED THE CHAP! Getting intense now;) DYING 4THE NXT 1!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
It's okay! Take all the time you need.
jessy0622 chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
OMG! Im so sry 4 ur lost! Plz take ur time, theres no rush! We totally understand! I can wait! Rite now, focus on healing! Ive gone through this myself! Losing a best friend 2 cancer is very tramatic expierence! Just remember, ur friend is in a better place now and wouldnt want u 2 grieve and go into a depression! Things will get better in the long run! It just takes time! 2 me, no one truly leaves this world w/out leaving something behind! ur friend may not b there physically but is always there memntally and emotionally! If u need some1 2 talk 2, im always here! Dont b afraid 2 talk! Good luck! Again, sry 4 ur lost!
Browniangel chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
I am so sorry for you lose please accept my deepest condolence. Hold tight to memories for comfort, lean on your friends for strength, and always remember how much you are care about. I will keep you in my prayers. If there is anything I could do just ask.
theseaisblue chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Am sorry to hear about your friend. Take your time updating... Truely sorry again.
aue chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
I am so sorry to hear about your friend. My prayers go out to your friend and his family.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Is katniss married to peeta now?
Georgia Rose Belikova chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Wow. Keep this going I want to know what happens next :). This story is amazing
Unknown chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
I love this story and ALL your other stories! They are amazing! Please keep updating! Could you also please update Always. A lot of people are excited on what's coming next with Spencer and all.
DemigodinPanem chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
This fanfic, The President's Daughter and Fluttering Hearts are all AMAZING I WILL CRY. I can't get enough! I read them all twice! I love how it is so unpredictable, it always keeps me on the edge of my seat! It was good of Peeta and Haymitch to convince her not to go to her father, horrible things might happen to her if she did. I SHIP PEETA AND KATNISS SOOOOOO HARD. PEENISS/EVERLARK 5EVER CAUSE 4EVER IS NOT ENOUGH!