Reviews for Free Fall
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
oo! I am liking the angsty Tommy and his clan brothers' ways of allowing him to be gruff, but understanding his true intent. Great writing!
SasuSakuIsReal chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Please keep updating! I'll understand if you're busy. Just to tell you that I really love how things are turning out in this story! 3 :DD
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
*Trips over Snake Eyes as she tries to go comfort the grieving ninja.* Billy countering every one of Tommy's complaints was great as was Snake Eyes solid support (even if it isn't what Tommy wants). When do they start checking hospitals and the like? After a week (and some sleep), I would think Tommy would realize she isn't around the river anymore if she's not dead. Maybe he will wake up with fresh ideas in ways to search for her. I think at this point, Junko needs to find a place to stay and get healed up. As far as what she could do next, I can think of a couple of things. She could hire herself out as a bodyguard (with clear restrictions) or something similar using her martial skills. She could take an aspect of her geisha training that she enjoys and turn it into a profession (such as tea (based off of Crystal's Junko). She could work at a tea house or teach tea ceremony.) She could possible work as an instructor for a martial arts school. Hostess for a high-class inn or hotel. She could also decide to take out the three stooges she just escaped from. One-on-one, they don't seem to be a threat to her. Maybe she ends up impressing the big boss and ends up working for him in as a bodyguard (with much harassment and much to her distaste).
Slytherin Studios chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Nicely done.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Please update soon :)
Winterhalt chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Please update soon . I have found myself drawn into this story! good job.
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Let the games begin. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter and especially to when you get to bringing Junko and Tommy back together.
Yuu chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Omg! I thought you discontinued the story, but thank god you decided to re-write it! No words can explain how much happy and sad (because yeah, this chapter is heartbreaking, yo.) I was when I read the story!

I hope you can update soon! I want to see what happens next! More power!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
That's heartbreaking. There's something even sadder in Tommy's almost angry words of denial than if he'd just lain down and cried.

Don't discontinue this one, it has promise to be even better than the last one.

Could you either update or rewrite Fire Red, Ninja Black? I was really interested in where you could have taken that and I was sad to see you give up.
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
I'm glad you didn't give up on Junko and Storm Shadow. I like this one better and can't wait to see where you take it.
wolflguardian42 chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Wonderful. Can't wait for chapter three!
Void.Reaper chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
I love this story and the chapter! (;u;)
I'm glad I finally see some decent Junko/SS fanfic! I hope you can update it soon! More power! 8D
Dina Sana chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Update soon please enjoying the story so far :)
SasuSakuIsReal chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
This is a pretty good start. So, when are you gonna update the next chapters? :D
I'm a huge fan of Storm Shadow and Junko Akita. :DDD
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.