Reviews for Under a Charcoal Sky
aLoggedInReader chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
Yes! They are getting closer to Cas!

And I finally got around to reading this ;-) aaaand it wouldn't let me review, because I apparently had already reviewed the chapter... oh well... a not logged in review it is then!
nicitta chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Oh my God, I can't believe it took me this long to read the chap hahaha, but here I finally am! God this was... scary to say the least! YOu get Dean so well, he's so perfeclty in character, his awesomeness and his flaws... his flaws being very terrifyingly visible in this chapter haha, god there is such a darkness in the guy that I have been wondering for years why the haven't made him go full darkside yet, he's got all the potential you can possibly have haha! But anyway, amazing chapter girl, looking forward to the next one :)
Sinthija chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
Awesome! Thank you for the chapter. I love the way you write. Looking forward to more.
aLoggedInReader chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
I get that you're really disappointed right now, but maybe you should just take some time to cool down and recuperate. Your stories are really good and while I get where you come from, I'd hate to see them discontinued, even if they might be slightly AU as of 8X22.
Keep your head up! :-)
ebonypol chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
Loving it! :D
nicitta chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
I would love to see what that Vah-leh-rah looks like, it seems kind of adorable! I'm picturing it as sort of a lizard-bunny-dragon-thingie, anyone wanna do some fanart? xD Besides that, really amazing chapter hun, I always love how you get Castiel's inside voice so perfectly... And his thoughts and feelings and everything he's going through and I'm probably gonna curl up in a corner and cry for him... Especially with the new promo that came out OH MY FRICKIN GOD! ok ignore me haha, awesome job babe, keep up the good work! :D
aLoggedInReader chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
Wow, you really like torturing Castiel... but maybe there is a little sliver of hope in there, too... or not... well, I thought I saw it, anyway. ;-)
gypsyhyena chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
This just continues to get better with each chapter! Thank you so much for updating. I just love how perfectly you have managed to capture each character, and Vah-leh-rah is just adorable. You are a fantastic writer.
Clockwork Silver chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Love it As always I love the way you write Castiel and its really, really interesting watching him here. Without Dean or Heaven or Grace or real purpose. Its really good.
Molly Myles chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Vah-leh-rah is my new favourite thing.
Maybe I'll attempt to doodle him for you sometime ;)
xAnita88x chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
I'm really enjoying this story, you are an amazing writer! Please update soon : D
nicitta chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Omg and i was so excited over the awesome chapter that I totally forgot the other thing haha awww a dedication to me *blushes* that is so sweet, seriously haha, I love you! And it's really fine haha, we all have lives after all beside fanfiction... yeah or at least we'd like to haha :P
nicitta chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Aaah Benny! I miss him already man, stupid show for taking him out :( Great great chapter, babe, I love the way you show Dean and Benny's relationship steadily growing and how they're building up mutual trust... Exactly the way I imagined it from the show, I was disappointed that we never got to see more of their bromance haha :D Can't wait to see Cas again, update soon please! ;D
aLoggedInReader chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Benny is the man! :-) honestly, I love that vampire, he's just awesome! and yeah, king of purgatory all the way!
Molly Myles chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Love your Benny so much! It eases the pain of Taxi Driver somewhat.