Reviews for Under a Charcoal Sky
Nezzie chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
Awww... Poor, poor Castiel... How come everybody on this site wants to hurt his wings? Looking forward to the next chapter. And I agree with the review before me. Your use of language is professional. I love this story.
nicitta chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
God dammit, girl! When you said the last chapter was awful, man did I not know what I was in for... This last scene was so horrible! And beautifully written haha, I could feel the agony that Cas was in, the torment, everything. You are a very very talented writer, I love your language so much, the way you describe things is just otherworldly cause I can see and feel EVERYTHING. Seriously, you are amazing! Plus, about the storyline, everyone is so perfectly on character! As far as I'm concerned this is canon haha, this is exactly what happened to the guys that year in Purgatory. And Sammy of course, can't forget Sammy haha... Well, looking forward to the next chapter, cause I know it is gonna be awesome! :)
aLoggedInReader chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Oh dear... poor Cas! I... wow... that was intense...
I love how you wrote it, though. The descriptions made pictures pop into my mind and even if some of those pictures were quite painful that's still a good thing. ;-)
Great work!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Oh. My. God.
This is simply brilliant! But my heart is seriously breaking because this just seems so real and so true to Cas. His pain is so bittersweet, yet we can't help but to love it so.
aLoggedInReader chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Wow... I just want to cuddle all of them to death... poor Dean, so confused and he just doesn't know why Cas won't answer him and is always gone again before he can find him... poor Cas has to stay away and didn't get to tell Dean why, because of the circumstances and it's so hard for him to try and keep his grace from being detected.
And poor poor Sam, all on his own and losing parts of himself... ha, the Winchester brothers were never doing good on their own!
Love this! :-)
Clockwork Silver chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Ouch. I didn't need my heart anyway, don't worry about it.

And yes, I do love the way you write Sammy

...Even if it terrifies me...
Clockwork Silver chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Well Twin, what can I say? I really do love this fic I really enjoy your writing style and you do drama /so damn well/... Which is of course perfect for our two drama queens in purgatory

My criticism of Dean's chapter still stands but we already talked about this and you know I still love it Plus this one was still far more Dean. Works into the flow of your fic better this way, just its not /quite/ third person from Dean's P.O.V yet...

As always though, loved it!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
This is amazing *.*
Molly Myles chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
{{loves}} Really great chapter :) head!canon accepted! This ties in so perfectly and gives such an excellent representation of what could have happened in the parts we didn't see in the show.
As an aside, awww
nezzie chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Amazing. Utterly amazing. You are a very good writer, do you realise that? I think you managed to capture how it could be to be an angel. Please keep writing, I will be reading.
Dimac.31 chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
god, this is just brilliant! I bow to your talent. Love this, thanks for dedicating this chapter to me. I feel so proud.
Dimac.31 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Great story, very engrossing, following with interest.
Hundley chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This was a very interesting take on Purgatory and what was going on with Cas. I am really interested to see more of this story. Good job.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2