Reviews for Be good to me
annonamouse chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
i never looke dat it this way lol
guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
poor courtney
The IllumAnatee chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This was very well-written. Though Courtney is one of my least favorites, I honestly felt bad for her.

Great Job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Amazing
DuncanCourtney chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Gwen is a big slutty whore
Batty-Ice-Cream chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Actions not allowed on this site:

Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

I recommend you taking out the lyrics. If you do not comply I will be forced to report.
Technical Technicalities chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I'm going to do a songfic on it too, but it'll be "I knew you were trouble"
TheMatrixQueen chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Thank you for also telling the truth ! No one ever talks about the truth . If Duncan wanted to break up with her why didn't be just say so ? I'm writing a letter and i was hoping if you had something to say to the producers . Thanks for speaking the truth. Read my story Courtney and Duncan: The real story. The WHOLE truth is in those two chapters !
MelissaGorga chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I love Courtney and she has been one of my favorite characters from the start. I have never hated or loved Gwen before the whole love triangle thing happened. Duncan is okay i guess. I was actually surprised that this whole thing happened though because I knew Gwen had a crush on Duncan (TD Reunion Special) but I never suspect Duncan had a crush on Gwen before WT happened (Maybe I wasn't paying that much attention I guess) It was kinda messed up how Gwen befriended Courtney and then kiss Duncan and then still be with Duncan (Sisters before Misters right?!) But oh well. I just hate how Courtney got a lot of hate after the whole incident. I hope Courtney goes far in season 5. I wanted her to win since season 1. She was almost there in the finals in season 2 and in season 3..ugh I hate how she left that season. But anyways the whole love triangle just felt so forced and it could have been made it better. And I love this story/convo. you created to redeem Courtney.
MeAndYouForeverBaby chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This story is well-written. The whole DXCXG love triangle was a stupid idea and horribly written.
jster1983 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Fact is even though Courtney was a controlling, selfish, annoying woman the fact is she's not wrong for being angry that Duncan cheated on her but even though she's no longer got feelings for that jack ass I think she's mad because she never got a sincere apology from him. Plus she's nuts.
CompleteValidations chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Lol Duncan way to ruin a good moment with your bladder. And that is so true I don't understand why everyone hates her why hate the person who got cheated o