Reviews for Tricks and Treachery -
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
srry i lied not quite as shy as my darling misto WHOM YOU KILLED srry if that sounds flamy, its not meant to be. gruesome and macrabe in an weirdly riviting way my suggestion, resurect at least one cat (misto my misto(sorry, xtreme fanqueen)plz misto) and have him/her/them torture her until she goes mad. you have an odd flair for this kind of thing, and if you go into detail about the physcological aspect, you could have a really good fic. srry bout the length of this one, im as hyper as etcetera (why couldnt it have been her instead of misto) today, no clue why
Lozzypop chapter 7 . 12/20/2004
Well, I must say I didn't think it was Cassandra, I'd forgotten all about her actually. At first I thought it was Bomba (missing rhinestone thing I guess) then she got done in, and I thought it was Munkus, then realised that the murderer was female, so I didnt have a clue. A murder mystery, very well done.
Tera Earth chapter 7 . 1/26/2004
whoa, that was good. man, whod a thought, Cassandra. This was reminding me of the salem whitch trials all over again. But still, Cassandra, I was actually starting to think Tantomile or Rumpleteazer. I had forgotten all about cassandra. Bloody good job. Amazing. Poor everyone else of course.
Olivia chapter 7 . 12/7/2003
Ohh! I knew it! Just kidding, but it makes perfect sense! Cassandra's face gives it all away. She has the look of someone who could butcher you with a knife and keep that empty, insane look on her face the whole time! Job well done!
PouncyTumble chapter 7 . 11/21/2003
Wow...that was a twist and a half, wasn't it?

Never thought of Cassandra, but now in retorspect...I should have. *grin*

Good work!
JemimaAngel chapter 7 . 5/3/2002
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Jemima's dead! Misto's dead! THEY'RE ALL DEAD! NOOOOOOOOO! *sobs, then comes back to reality* Oh yeah... Cassandra? (Who would've guessed?) One thing though...WHY?
gloria chapter 6 . 4/6/2002
WHAT THE HOLY F*CK! THESE PEOPLE R ALL COMPLETLY CRAZY!
Katie Benoit chapter 7 . 7/4/2001
I would have thought that it would have been mac goes to prove most thing are notwhat the seem
Ppt1 chapter 7 . 6/27/2001
Eww...Cassandra-never would've guessed.
Ppt1 chapter 5 . 6/27/2001
Er-is it Munkustrap?
Xela Lupe chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
YAHOOOOOO! I KNEW CASSANDRA WAS EVIL AND HEARTLESS! I KNEW IT! VERY GOOD... JUST HOPE YOU START CHAPTERING BEFORE TEH ED DATE THING. VERY GOOD!
I. M. Insane chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
okies a few things to cover: 1. that was GOOD except for 2. what was her motive? and 3. you made it almost impossible to solve yourself. i am not trying to be mean in ANY way just giving you advice buhbye
I. M. Insane chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
eww that was gross but i dont think it was gruesome enough to be pg13 oh well whyd u have to kill bomba WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I. M. Insane chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
oh my god soemhow i dont think it was leccy well bye gotta read part whatever
I. M. Insane chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
eewwwwww sorry that was a bit gross with the tail bit but oh no u mentioned bomba now shes gonna die! wahhhhhhhhhh! *runs to read the next part*