Reviews for Naruto: Master of Magnetism
Hecseferblade chapter 2 . 1/9
This was pretty good, I'd like to know what happens next
MayumiRose chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
This story has a great start to it, and I would love to see you come back and continue writing it! I think it could be as good or better than your other story.
Darkbloodz chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Are you done with this?
Planetary Maelstrom chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Just hope naruto loves hinata the way she deserves to be loved and doesn't keep comparing her with an already older haku. She gets compared and critcised enough at her home as it is. Great start to story and very decent character development. Keep going... :)
Residenthobo chapter 2 . 11/11/2013

ddddaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm

lol nope I really didn't see that coming :o
iamgoku chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
woah , naruto's gunning for kakashi
this will lead to some interesting developments
petrify chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
He only couldve known haku for like two weeks. What couldve happened between them that would make her so important naruto would kill his sensei for her. He's only twelve
war12345 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
pritty good and cant what for more
Eddie0020 chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Great start. Update soon.
Decius23 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Hmph, the story makes no sense! Even naruto is able to see the real reason why haku's dead and that is her near obsessive behavior towards zabuza. And secondly he shouldn't be the one to talk as he failed to restrict her correctly and if the wave arc is the same as canon (if you let out the romance between naruto and haku) then even kakashi wasn't able to react in time to stop himself from killing haku!
Morbious20 chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Well this looks like it'll be an amasing story as well . Hopefully Naruto won't push Hinata away, it'll take time to grieve due to the loss of Haku but hopefully he'll realise, accept and return Hinata's feelings.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Kakashi? Seriously?

Well there goes this story. If it was hate the leaf or something else that's plausible, but common. A shemale/halfbreed/whatever he's known for a week vs a guy who trained him for months, showed him kindness? That's not realistic. Sure, first love and all, feels like crap, but give him a few weeks and he should be back. Expanding on what you have would come off as unrealistic.

It's a shame, because I think you will, and Magnet Release is such a badass power.
He could play Magneto.
alex02 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
awesome cool
Deathmvp chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Great start to this story so far. I realy like how you have it started in this 2 chapters and I think you can go far with it.
Lord Mortensen chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
awesome! please update soon!