Reviews for King Richard III and Fredrika
Belka chapter 13 . 4/17/2014
Very cute story, thank you!
Mary Walker chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
Absolutely beautiful and an amazing piece of writing. I couldn't stop reading it until I'd got to the end.
Moon Lantern chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
A thoroughly enjoyable story! Liked Richard, who just came because Fredrika needed a friend and how he wasn't just someone who did exactly as she wanted.
I love how her dream world is like a different realm of Hatmen. I found the "bovine faeces" comment really funny!
English is not your first language,I take it? Is there a reason why you don't use speech marks? It's OK to include some faith in a story, as everyone has some sort of faith, god or religion, but it's got to make sense and fit into the context.
If it's what saves the day then it has to be built up, otherwise it's just abrupt. Is that fair to say?
A good job though! ;)
I have two requests for you now. How about you read "White Rose and Red Heart" (a Richard/Anne one-shot after George thinks about putting her in a nunnery) and "Falconmaster" (A Doctor Who story set in 1485, a few months before Bosworth).
Moon Lantern chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Great little adventure you've got there! By the way, it's Theseus and the Minotaur; Perseus was the one who saved Andromeda from the Kraken by using Medusa's severed head.
;)
Moon Lantern chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
The turtle? I've heard of that somewhere... can you help?
How old is Friedrika, by the way?
A great start! ;)
RichardIII1955 chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
I'm sorry I haven't read or reviewed in a while! I hope this makes up for it! Chapter 12 was very interesting! Both have been very interesting! This story has been very engaging and it's been a pleasure to read it. You've been very good at the cliffhangers! At the end of each chapter, I've wanted to know more and more! Your English is very good! If the story is not over yet, then I look forward for more, but if it is, then very well done to you!

Richard.
Jasminta Blossom chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
Wow, you've got one hell of an imagination! It makes me think of Alice in Wonderland. And in the chapter where Fredrika returns to school, I thought it was very realistic. Its like you're not even an individual person with thoughts and feelings, no one gives a damn about you, you're just another face in a uniform. That's school in words for you!
RichardIII1955 chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
Wow! More! More! MORE!
RichardIII1955 chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
Wow! Very interesting! :-D

I hope Richard makes it out ok!
RichardIII1955 chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Wow. Very Alice in Wonderland!
Jasminta Blossom chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
Aww, Richard is so sweet in this! I love how protective and fatherly is he is over Fredrika. Great job, keep up the writing.
RichardIII1955 chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Wow! The mysteries of the mind!

I'm glad you mentioned Edward of Middleham...

I like this chapter! :-D

Welldone!
RichardIII1955 chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Wow! Poor Fredrika!
RichardIII1955 chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
AWWWW! So sweet! :'-D
RichardIII1955 chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Wow. Very interesting! Keep it up! :-D You're doing great!