Reviews for Our Love
lovemanga chapter 1 . 4/6
Hello, I like your fic, it's just wonderful and sad.
I'would like to know if you think continue this fic? For exemple, make a cross over with ghost whisperer (I don't know if you know?), I think that make a wonderful continuation.
Anyway, thanks for this fic! :D
Sorry if I make faults because I'm French
TTTT Stupid Ahomine! I hate him for breaking Kagami's heart! And on top of it all, Kagami died! Dammit I cried reading this!
absolut pi phi chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Whoa, angst! Wish it was more detailed btw, there arent many fics about Kagami's death and the agonize his partner is suffering. I wanna read that suffering! Muhahahaha! *choking*

Aomine is a prick. Ahomine.. (and you are not forgiven :\ )

Meh, wth.. I'm in a good mood right now, so i liked what i read. ;D
HimeNoririn chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
whao c'est juste trop triste ça m'a beaucoup ému!
bravo c'est super émouvant !
Edainwen chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
shit shit shit oww shit, please tell me what the hell happened to make you do a so so sad fanfic! shit im truly intrigued i just hate all the cheats so this is truly hard for me t¿right now so please im curius what happened?
Myshaiaa chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Very sad but very good too, I wished it has last a little longer :)
Even if can't agree with the thought of Ao cheating on Kaga, I really liked it.
Stuffy12 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Wow very sad. But I liked it, a lot actually! Oh I hope there will be more of this! Great job and keep up the awesome work! :D
LicaToRiku chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Well this is a sad fic. I wonder why I actually agree that Aomine can cheat on someone he loves- and I don't know but I actually believe he actually loves that person and yet he still cheats on him (especially with Kuroko- though I don't ship them). ehhh

Poor Kagami, though I don't think his death is connected with Aomine's cheating...still regrets regrets