Reviews for Transcendent Quality of Remembrance
ninnynat chapter 26 . 9/1
Breathtakingly beautiful. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with the world. It has truly moved me.
Chantal9 chapter 26 . 8/10
I've just read through this entire story for the second time...something I almost never do bc of time and a ridiculous amount of stories I follow and attempting to maybe write myself...but when I came across this story in someone else's list, I couldn't help myself. This is one of my all-time favorite stories, esp bc it is a beautiful love story about my original OTP, Severus and Hermione. Their honeymoon in Hogsmeade Cottage and the whole thing happening bc Severus fully opened up to her in a way he probably never would have if he thought that she would remember it, but without his true self being exposed, they likely would never have fallen in love. Your hard work and dedication remain very much appreciated, and your story is still beloved after all of these years! Thank you again!
strangestorywriter chapter 1 . 6/30
I read this several times a year. I just adore it. thank you for sharing such a poignant, beautiful, transcendent story.
LissaDream chapter 26 . 6/9
I absolutely love it! Wonderful job!
Goldenbassets chapter 26 . 6/6
I really enjoyed this. I think you wove the past and present together very well and it provided the necessary context. I did have to scroll up or click back once or twice to check dates when I didn't pay attention enough but i loved the feeling, angst and lemons;)
umbrella911 chapter 26 . 5/26
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story! I loved your style of storytelling.
PanduhBabyy chapter 26 . 5/22
I.
LOVED.
THIS!
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 27 . 12/30/2018
That's it ? Don't end it here ! Sequel ?
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 25 . 12/29/2018
So she isn't leaving for America? Good
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 25 . 12/29/2018
How come Severus is back at Hogwarts on 10th of July 1998 ?
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 23 . 12/29/2018
But what about the Horcruxes?
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 23 . 12/29/2018
Why is he flooding the 5th floor ? What good is that?
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 22 . 12/29/2018
I thought death eaters were coming from the 7th floor ?
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 22 . 12/29/2018
It jumps from chapter 19 to chapter 21 ! Where is chapter 20 ?
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 21 . 12/29/2018