Reviews for Transcendent Quality of Remembrance
notyetanotheralias chapter 25 . 8/16/2013
what? that's it? you just left it there? aw no!
Aisha04 chapter 25 . 8/16/2013
Awwwww!
mama123 chapter 25 . 8/16/2013
Awww,this so sad. When r they going up?
Jenicide24 chapter 25 . 8/16/2013
ermergerd! lol Please say at least one more chapter to reunite them! :D this story has made me a Hermione/Snape fan. Thank you :)
chellywood chapter 25 . 8/16/2013
Omg OMG OMG omg ...love how you left te chapter, hate it, but really love it I was all teary and was like OPEN IT SNAP JUST EFFING OPEN IT! REEEAD IT! Gah, I can't wait! Please please please with all the Honeydukes chocolates ever please update lol
Luna de Papel chapter 25 . 8/16/2013
Checking her scroll for hexes and curses? He's obviously overlooking the fact that she regained her memories and keeps himself in denial. At least he's going to read...
Petite Mule chapter 25 . 8/16/2013
You can't stop here! Come back please!
Lauren chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
Heartbreaking! But I'm glad Severus is not being too bitter and is still trying to help her get into the university! Can't wait for the next chapter- I want them to be back together!
Rosalyn chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
Hey! You never revealed whether Severus and Hermione reconciled or not! Ah! Wonderful chapter, except for the tiny fact that one needs more Hermione Severus interaction! :) Can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter!
guest chapter 24 . 8/11/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/10/2013
wonderful as always
fynnsmom chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
I love cheese and pickle sandwiches as well. I'm surprised that Hermione didn't know more about baking a cake although she did join the magical world at the age of eleven and probably hadn't done much baking by then. I thought for a minute, when Hermione was crying, that she was going to tell Severus that she's going to the States. I do hope Severus dances. I've heard he's quite the dancer.
notyetanotheralias chapter 24 . 8/10/2013
i cried the whole time. and i dont like vector. .all.
guest chapter 23 . 8/7/2013
Oh my! Poor Sev, hope they get this cleared up soon.
Lotus Blossom88 chapter 24 . 8/9/2013
Really hope that Severus & Hermione reconcile. I think he needs to give her a chance to talk to him
675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »