Reviews for Transcendent Quality of Remembrance
notyetanotheralias chapter 24 . 8/10/2013
i cried the whole time. and i dont like vector. .all.
guest chapter 23 . 8/7/2013
Oh my! Poor Sev, hope they get this cleared up soon.
Lotus Blossom88 chapter 24 . 8/9/2013
Really hope that Severus & Hermione reconcile. I think he needs to give her a chance to talk to him
Macalah chapter 24 . 8/9/2013
They need to sit down, be put under a Silencing charm one at a time and just listen to each other. Neither one of them can survive without the other. They are just too bull headed to admit it.
Grace5231973 chapter 24 . 8/9/2013
I had a feeling vector had something to do with it. I also knew not telling her husband was going to bite her in the ass! Now she is going to be accepted and he is going to make her go. Soo sad. Please fix this, so even if she goes to school, he will go with her.
Jenicide24 chapter 24 . 8/9/2013
oh my gosh... I LOVE this story. Been reading it at work. And i love this, the interworking charactors, and i loved flipping back and forth through dates. Lovely. Can't wait for the next update!
bluefirefly5 chapter 24 . 8/9/2013
Stupid Severus, he really should have let Hermione a chance to explain. At least he's still as honorable as ever, the way he spoke to Septima.

I hope Hermione manages to knock some sense into Severus' head, and that he realizes she really does love him and planned to go to Salem before she remembered their honeymoon.
TheDoctorsMistress chapter 24 . 8/9/2013
Awww.. Stop breaking my heart you foul creature! P
...I hope you have a scene with the two of them together in the next chapter )

Amarenima Redwood chapter 24 . 8/9/2013
Great chapter!
Luna de Papel chapter 24 . 8/9/2013
All these goosebumps can't be from the cold outside. A week seems too long for the next update!
renaid chapter 24 . 8/9/2013
Damn the man for running away and refusing to listen! Of course, he would, wouldn't he? It is just like him.

So now what? They still haven't had any kind of conversation since before they got married! It's making me crazy!
Rosalyn chapter 23 . 8/7/2013
Uh-oh...Severus found out about The Salem Witches' Institute, just when Hermione finally recovers her memories...Can't wait to see how Hermione convinces Severus she does love him...Thanks for the update, sorry to hear that this story is coming to an end, it's been wonderful reading this story and I hope that you will start on another Hermione Severus story soon after finishing this one! :)
Guest chapter 23 . 8/6/2013
Now this is getting interesting :)
back to reading and waiting for more with gusto
Rosalyn chapter 23 . 8/5/2013
Uh-oh, Severus found out about The Salem Witches' Institute, just when Hermione recovered her memories...this is not good...Wonderful chapter, loved it, as usual, so sorry to hear that this story is coming to an end, but I hope you will start on another story soon after you have finished with this one! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
angel14108 chapter 23 . 8/6/2013
Oh, no, cliffhanger! And a nasty one too! This is getting quite interesting. Post again soon!
663 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »