Reviews for Transcendent Quality of Remembrance
JaneDoh0 chapter 23 . 8/2/2013
Poor Severus. And just when he started to really believe. I knew Hermione's secrets would come back to hurt her... Don't leave us here long!
Petite Mule chapter 23 . 8/2/2013
The Cat is out of the bag and the secret comes to bite her back!
bluefirefly5 chapter 23 . 8/2/2013
Uh-oh. And that's an evil cliffie.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/27/2013
I'm so happy she has figured it out but I worry for Arthur...
Grace5231973 chapter 22 . 7/28/2013
I will! I love eighties music! I wonder what will happen now that Hermione remembers!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
Love this story!
molambo chapter 22 . 7/28/2013
Using translator, sorry.
I have read and I am very anxious for the next chapter!
It's so intriguing ... Please come back soon or I end up with my nails ... Thanks for the wonderful present.
Kisses in the heart,
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 22 . 7/27/2013
Brilliant! (Smiles)
Aisha04 chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
Yaaaay she is finally remembering
renaid chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
Ha ha! She has remembered! And that means she loves him, according to the clues you laid earlier from Voldemort. Now she has to realize it, because the instant Severus discovers she remembers, he'll know it. And they'll have to have a real conversation, damn it!

Okay, I'm good. Carry on.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
Finally! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Macalah chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
YAAAAAAY
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
Oh, I am so glad she is remembering.
notyetanotheralias chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
now i'm fretting. pls dont let anything happen to arthur while he's gone, pls dont let there be a letter for hermione from the university that will divert both of their attention and pls, pls, for the love of god, let them confront one another with their feelings! they deserve some happiness and i do too, dammit! :)
Luna de Papel chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
There was a rush of goosebumps... and they had nothing to do with the freezing cold outside.
This was the moment I've been waiting for... loved it.
623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »