Reviews for Transcendent Quality of Remembrance
Gill4623 chapter 26 . 7/25/2015
Loved this story - fabulous writing !
lena1987 chapter 17 . 7/24/2015
I want to say, too, now having read the reviews - There is a point early on where Hermione thinks that Severus has been kind to her, polite, even, throughout the whole thing prior to arriving at the safe house. So even if he comes across as gruff earlier on in the story, we've been *told* that he has been kind, ergo she's not really falling for him so quickly, she's building on something that's been simmering for a while. That's my take on it, anyway - not even sure why I felt the need to write all of this (probably because this is perfection?) but just wanted to disagree with some comments that she's confusing love w lust or falling too quickly - I think she understands exactly what she's feeling.

And really, he is pretty bloody amazing, even if he is a masochist about it all hahaha.
lena1987 chapter 16 . 7/24/2015
I have been devouring this all night but I'll stop here so I can fully enjoy the next chapter after some sleep. This is just... pure poetry. Well bloody done, woman - what an amazing story you have conjured up, and the smut is not smut, it's real and vibrant. It's not like reading it off a page, it's being immersed in it completely (dare I say, sheathed within it? Heh heh) and it is a testament to your skill that the characters work so well together. I have never written a review like this, but I truly have stumbled on a work of art with this fic.

I'm glad to know this was written by a mature writer - it makes a difference to me, coming from a similar perspective, as it brings in an element of truth to the interactions. Quite strange, really, but I felt the need to write that down here.

Well done again, and if I could say that a thousand times then I would.
Jessie Deal chapter 26 . 7/13/2015
This was indeed a long story. I really liked your use of inserting parts of the past into the middle of the going on of the present. And your writing was very good, especially in descriptions which were coherent without being tedious.

But I felt the whole love-saves-the-day was a bit much. Not only do we have immediate lust and excellent sex (which I can believe) but in a day and a half it turns to love? What's more, in some parts of Hermione after the wedding weekend and before having her memories back, when she tries to avoid Snape, she logics with herself on the proper behaviour of a wife, which I am not sure she would have done in the mental state she was supposed to be.

However most of the time everyone behaves quite logically and believably. And it is such a sweet ending. Poor Severus, he surely deserves it in your story.
Anon chapter 26 . 7/8/2015
Marvelous as always. I've read nearly all of your stories here, and this is my second time through this one. Just as delightful, and hardly marred by my impatience to have it all devoured instantly. I'm very glad you haven't stopped writing fanfiction as you warned you might. Please continue to enchant and delight us.
Rosajean chapter 26 . 3/8/2015
Really great story. I enjoyed this immensely. Quite original and unique too.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/1/2015
The introduction lured me into thinking this was actual story, but it's smut. Once they start having (inhuman amounts of) sex, the story ends. I managed to read this up to chapter 14 or so and skimmed further chapters to see if anything would happen... Why not recognize this for what it is and spin a thin little story around it all in stead of this embarrasing attempt at a plot. And what's with all those other couples in the house apparently all going at it like rabbits? That's just weird! I also agree with one of the previous reviews that state you seem to confuse sex with love. So again, simply stick to smut and just write a few good scenes, end of story.
Hikorichan chapter 26 . 2/9/2015
Enjoyed this! The premise was very interesting. I do wish their falling in love had more involved than sex (not that I minded all the sex-it was hot!-I just think the much bigger part of love is outside of attraction and I'm not sure that was captured in the text. Anyway, I still very much enjoyed this and your writing overall is impeccable. So, thumbs up :)
jensteed chapter 26 . 1/1/2015
This was such a perfect story, I was enthralled by every single word. Thank you for all the love and passion you poured into this, it was just beautiful x x x
jensteed chapter 17 . 1/1/2015
Such a sad end to this chapter. She just wants to remember :'(
jensteed chapter 13 . 1/1/2015
I'm so happy that things are going so well between them (and man, is that's understatement, haha) but it's heartbreaking that she so desperately doesn't want to forget their night together after dreading it so long :(
jensteed chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
*sigh* things are never easy between them, are they? :( I'm absolutely loving reading from Severus' point of view.
Claudilla chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
wow what a fabulous story! You are at the height of your powers! Respect.
Agcadx1 chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
Love it - as usual, you have a nice blend of enough plot for substance and enough smut to keep it hot!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/25/2014
This Story is the Most beautiful Thing i Ever read in this Universe. Thank you very much
658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »