Reviews for Transcendent Quality of Remembrance
dyeyell chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
This makes me sad. Even if there's a happy ending, I'm still sad for them.
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 26 . 12/18/2013
I loved this. But where, where was Neville? Many of the other DA members not being there I can write off, but Neville certainly wouldn't have missed anything DA related I'm sure.

And what happened to Draco? Were his thoughts about being Hermione's closest thing to an ally a hint that he wasn't gone to the Dark?

Thanks for writing.
Gr33nT3a chapter 26 . 12/13/2013
Your stories are beautiful. I'm sad that have finished the last complete one.

They feel like real people, with real imperfect emotions and mortal bodies. They are neither physically beautiful or grotesquely ugly, and I love them all the more in your stories for it.

Thank you for providing me hours of pleasure while reading your writing!
Montara chapter 26 . 12/13/2013
What a wonderful story!

At first I thought..oh, no, another forced marriage with them unhappy! But it was more then that! So much!

And the helplessness after they fell in love without being able to keep that love intact :(((

Poor Severus, it was so much worse for him, being in love without hope. I'm so glad it all ended well :D

Thank you! I love this story!
CaeruCreative chapter 26 . 11/22/2013
Wow I'm very impressed and quite in love with this story. It was an absolutely lovely read!
One note of constructive criticism; the only thing that sort of struck a discordant note for me was your repeated use of the word "tummy". It just didn't jive with the rest of it. Every time it was used was like an awkward moment of a child bursting in on parents having sex. The word "tummy" should not co-mingle with any amount of smut, it's just... too weird... I associate words like that (i.e. tummy, toot, mommy, daddy, etc.) with very small children. All a matter of opinion, of course, but I felt that substituting stomach or even abdomen in it's place would have been preferable.
Otherwise I have to say most emphatically that this is a fabulously written story; you glide seamlessly between different timelines, and have weaved a very compelling and emotionally driven story. Thank you for the many months of time and devotion to it's creation and for the beautiful poetry/prose/songs that you compiled to go along with each chapter. I certainly appreciated that added depth. And thank you even more for sharing! Good luck in your original fiction endeavors, I've no doubt you will do very well for yourself.
Blumenkasten chapter 26 . 11/22/2013
Aaaww, that was really, really nice! :)
SexySloth chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
This has been the most...incredible thing I've ever read. I can honestly completely say that this story is now at the very top of my favorite list...and it will stay there in my heart. Incredible. Amazing...so beautiful. I loved it. Thank you so much for this wonderful story.
Kristine Thorne chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Hello, I have only just started reading this story, and definitely intend to continue as I really like what I've read so far. However, I thought you might like to know that although you say in your summary that this story is now complete, it doesn't say that in the story information. I just thought you might want to change it that's all. Smile! Can't wait to read more.
Twilizzle chapter 26 . 10/13/2013
A really satisfying ending :)
centava chapter 26 . 10/9/2013
A lovely ending! I'm glad they were able to fulfill her goals of attending uni and that he was able to accommodate her, careerwise.

I still don't buy him keeping this secret for so long, but it's FF, so we gotta roll with author's license. But what I also don't get is why he was so cold to her after the initial wedding weekend, why he didn't express any tenderness at any real point until the war-why so stiff and unyielding at the Valentine's Day dance, why no kind gestures in their apartment? He had to have known it would be up to him to make those overtures initially if he wanted to have an actual relationship with her. That's the only bit that doesn't ring true for me-that he would behave as his normal cold, bastard self, despite loving her, and never even try to get her to soften up to him. Okay, a second thing that doesn't ring true-it's difficult for me to see Hermione as being truly in love with him, rather than in absolute, total lust. You've painted him as an incredible lover, but otherwise so cold; unless it's her immaturity showing through, it's hard to see her as equating sexual compatibility as love, especially since they've never (apparently) even had a real conversation outside of the confines of student-teacher, or in the throes of sex.

Just my two cents. But a well-written tale just the same!
centava chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
I'm enjoying this sexual discovery Hermione is making, but I'm struggling with disbelief that she hasn't thought of seeing Severus' wedding night memories in his pensieve for herself! And come on, it does seem a bit ridiculous that he is holding her to her original request to not remember the night, when OF COURSE she was fearful that it was going to be awful-why he can't allow himself to recognize that she clearly loved what they experienced together and should get to see it, if not remember it! And second, why she wouldn't be curious to see his memories later, if not that night. Someone with her insatiable curiosity could not resist knowing forever. So perhaps, maybe, she'll ask him again now that they are enjoying each other again?

I realize this is FF and that as an author, you can make these characters as OOC as you wish...but argh! This is just bugging me! :)
MirandNack chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
Good Lord! How did I get so behind with this story?! It's completed now?! And I'm only half-way finished?! Time to get caught up... A pleasurable thing to do, I assure you.
Ivvory Shadows chapter 26 . 9/22/2013
Excellent. Thank you for sharing it with us.
merryXgirl chapter 26 . 9/17/2013
Lovely story!

Wonderful job. I laughed, cried and cried some more. Truly enjoyed the look under the hard exterior of our potions master.

Great job.