Reviews for Transcendent Quality of Remembrance
SlytherPouf chapter 26 . 3/5/2016
A peach of a story. Warm and snuggly with a good dollop of heart-tugging moments. Also really enjoyed the playlist, thanks for writing x
lycaria chapter 24 . 2/13/2016
I am sorry, but this is simply horrible! Never, never must you give up your dreams for your partner! Doing so, you betray and ultimately lose yourself. If your husband/wife wants you to do this, they don't love you. Love means to wish for the other one to grow and bloom and live, to find their path in life. I must confess I find the image of relationship you are creating appalling. (yes I know Severus now after the first shock strives to help her being admitted to Uni, but that Hermione is willing to give up on her dreams and educationto give up on herselfis leaving me speechless with shock).
Williams221b chapter 4 . 2/10/2016
I have NEVER cringed as hard as i did just now! That was hilarious! I absolutely adore your writing!
Story Please chapter 8 . 10/10/2015
My weakness is an uninhibited Snape, lol.
Story Please chapter 7 . 10/10/2015
I keep wondering how Hermione is going to help Harry and Co when she's heading off to university in the US.
Story Please chapter 6 . 10/10/2015
I find myself continually rather confused at Hermione's motivations in this story...:(
Story Please chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
Oh my god, I want to bop Hermione on the head for being so self centered.
Story Please chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
I find it really weird that she's super sexually aroused by him and has no problem masturbating next to him but doesn't want to be intimate with him. I mean, the writing is good, but her motivations just confuse me.
Story Please chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
...so she gets off next to him while he's asleep? or is he just "asleep"? I wouldn't imagine he'd be much of a spy if it did not wake him.
Story Please chapter 2 . 10/10/2015
Wait...so Lupin and Hermione like each other...but Tonks and Lupin are together? I'm confused.
Story Please chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Poor Hermione. She sounds like she's having no fun at all while the two boys are just that...boys. :(
scrumptiousinternetllama chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Lovely start! I'm going to have to stop reading here but I'll probably read more tomorrow. Thanks for sharing this lovely fic
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 9/15/2015
Well. They're doing it right, now.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 9/8/2015
Now the title of this story makes sense; remembrance is something that Hermione is fleeing from, and thus her sexuality connected with Snape.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
Oh, dear. Well, Hermione is at least trying this time (and so, the dreams were real after all).

One can only hope that Snape will respond.

Now, the reason for the marriage has been made clear (but um, none of the older Weasley brothers were available? Or a few other wizards that Albus could lean on? Um, rilly?).

And we still don't know why they're prisoners at Grimmauld Place. Why can't they cavort in Muggle London?
679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »