Reviews for Transcendent Quality of Remembrance
Story Please chapter 7 . 10/10/2015
I keep wondering how Hermione is going to help Harry and Co when she's heading off to university in the US.
Story Please chapter 6 . 10/10/2015
I find myself continually rather confused at Hermione's motivations in this story...:(
Story Please chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
Oh my god, I want to bop Hermione on the head for being so self centered.
Story Please chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
I find it really weird that she's super sexually aroused by him and has no problem masturbating next to him but doesn't want to be intimate with him. I mean, the writing is good, but her motivations just confuse me.
Story Please chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
...so she gets off next to him while he's asleep? or is he just "asleep"? I wouldn't imagine he'd be much of a spy if it did not wake him.
Story Please chapter 2 . 10/10/2015
Wait...so Lupin and Hermione like each other...but Tonks and Lupin are together? I'm confused.
Story Please chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Poor Hermione. She sounds like she's having no fun at all while the two boys are just that...boys. :(
scrumptiousinternetllama chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Lovely start! I'm going to have to stop reading here but I'll probably read more tomorrow. Thanks for sharing this lovely fic
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 9/15/2015
Well. They're doing it right, now.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 9/8/2015
Now the title of this story makes sense; remembrance is something that Hermione is fleeing from, and thus her sexuality connected with Snape.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
Oh, dear. Well, Hermione is at least trying this time (and so, the dreams were real after all).

One can only hope that Snape will respond.

Now, the reason for the marriage has been made clear (but um, none of the older Weasley brothers were available? Or a few other wizards that Albus could lean on? Um, rilly?).

And we still don't know why they're prisoners at Grimmauld Place. Why can't they cavort in Muggle London?
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
Oh, dear. Hermione is doing what is easy, rather than what is right, and desperately trying to justify it.

And she's not used to hearing anyone take Snape's side on anything, is she? Especially when she's too busy telling Snape that she likes Lupin better, and then pouting because he won't tell her that he loves her. Um...what, exactly, is he supposed to do?

Yes, he is far more frustrated than she is, but of course Hermione is a Superior Gryffindor, and of course has no responsibilities towards an Inferior Slytherin. And she's frightened of what she wants.

Sadly, Severus is getting the idea that he has no right to want anything at all.

Plus, I have the suspicion that Dumbledore is keeping them all prisoner there for some idiotic Greater Good plan and there's absolutely nothing wrong at Hogwarts whatsoever.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
Now why were all these wedding such a brilliant idea? Oh, wait, for the Greater Good. I knew there was something.

But...Severus does have a care for his wife, though I suspect it's difficult for him to look that hard at a student.

However, Hermione is reaping *some* kind of benefit here.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
What the bloody heck is Lupin doing out and about during a lunar eclipse? They only happen at the *full* moon, and there's so much of the rest of the evening when it isn't eclipsed.

And I can't say I blame Snape for losing his temper, or Hermione for being upset. They are both in a ghastly situation shoved on them for The Greater Good.

One can only hope they can work things out (obviously, someone has been brewing Amortentia by the gallon for all the other lovebirds to be snogging each other like that).
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
She is certainly fighting desire for Snape, and can't escape the realization.

I hope she doesn't keep on fighting it; he is almost certainly having the same problem with her presence in his life.
675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »