Reviews for A Newfound Legacy
J-Walker chapter 7 . 3/15
This fanfic is fascinating...very fascinating indeed. You have interested readers, let me assure you! I hope to read more, how Perseus/Harry grows up, how he interacts with Draco, which house he'll be sorted into (Slytherin?)...will this have pairings later on? So keen!
Clay19 chapter 7 . 1/23
good
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
Looking good. Please update again soon.
Haldir639 chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
Pretty good fic, can't wait for more.
TroyFrost chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
Please; continue! :D
Amaterasu1991 chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
I always like to see a story with Harry as a Black. This one is among my favorites.
jonh73 chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Are you still writing this?
jonh73 chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Only two wizarding wars? Before Grindelwald there were no other Dark Lords?
Tom Riddle's Old School Things chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Oooooo please don't abandon this story! :)
loki0191 chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
A brilliant story! Please update this soon.
anne26891 chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
I hope you'll be continuing this story. Besides some minor points which could easily be overcome, we're talking about wizards after all, you have a truly wonderful story.
GLB chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
please continue i'm enjoying your stories
vandy222 chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
Thorndsword-

I understand where you are going here, however, could the magical world go into space and prevent a nuclear bomb? Could they stop a plane traveling faster than the speed of sound in order to drop an H bomb?

There are very few wizards ever mentioned in cannon that could even arguably stand a chance against such technology. When you take into account that there are billions of muggles and thousands of separate civilizations... Versus thousands of wizards and hundreds of wizarding civilizations (being very optimistic if we are staying loyal to cannon)...it's hard to believe that the masses of the wizarding world would stand much of a chance against the masses of the muggle world. Are there a few exceptional wizards/witches that could survive and fight back? Sure...but in an all out war with knowledge of each civilization, its difficult to construct an argument in which the outcome would invariably be a wizarding victory.

Arcturus's point here is that the muggle world is too technologically advanced to pursue Voldemort's out dated and delusional dreams of total muggle annihilation without overwhelming repercussions/losses.

Look at this way...lets assume there are about 20,000 wizards in the world (which far exceeds what cannon suggests) and 10,000,000,000 muggles in the world.

Could a single average witch or wizard take on 500,000 muggles? I think not
Thorndsword chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
"We cannot defeat them, only control them"

I would disagree. If wizards can bend reality and command the elements as seen in cannon, even one fully trained wizard would be capable of destroying whole cities. Wizards are walking WMD's. The more educated they are, the more dangerous they become.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
eagerly awaiting the next chapter!