Reviews for Twists of Fate
Anonymous chapter 20 . 6/24/2003
What a wonderful story. Thanks
Katy chapter 20 . 5/28/2003
Hey I love this story I mean I'm crying here, that last chapter with Tim, it was really sweet, and the reactions to Randy dying were so realistic, my own brother Connor died of cancer two years ago some of the things were so real it reminded me of when he died.

Well done
MerchDoyle chapter 20 . 5/20/2003
wow, this was an amazing story!
MerchDoyle chapter 19 . 5/20/2003
cry, that's what i just did. really btilliant
MerchDoyle chapter 18 . 5/20/2003
it was exaclty like that when my nan was sick...really great chapter!
xx lost for now xx chapter 20 . 5/17/2003
The was the saddest fanfiction I have ever read! :( You did a great job on it though.
Slacker Queen chapter 20 . 5/14/2003
Oh my poor Randy. This was such a sad ending. But it was very well written and definitely worth the wait. You did a wonderful job on this. I can't wait to read more of you stuff. LaterZ!
Amy chapter 20 . 5/13/2003
Oh great story, and very well writen. Loved it! Can't wait to see what else you're planning to write
Amy chapter 19 . 5/13/2003
*SOB* Oh that was so sad! Very well written!
Amy chapter 18 . 5/13/2003
This isn't going to be a happily ever after is i? Love it, can't wait for the next chap!
Laura chapter 6 . 5/12/2003
this was a really awesome story, it made me cry!
Baxxie chapter 20 . 5/12/2003
Oh my god, you let him die?

That was so sad, please write another story, you're really good!

Love Baxxie
selphie086 chapter 20 . 5/11/2003
This is the saddest story I've read. But good work done! I waited ages for the update.
Schizo13 chapter 17 . 4/29/2003
Yeah, wasn't _all_ of them to supposed to have a happy ending? It's so not fair, for any of them. *sighs* I just watched Fushigi Yuugi and I have to say, the episode matches this chapter-it's so not fair what's happening to both Randy and Miaka...Will they pull through?
jackassnut chapter 17 . 4/20/2003
Really Really Really good. Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz put up another chapter I wanna see what happens! Plz, just for me? Please? Please please please! Please! By the way, the last chapter is really
129 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »