Reviews for Twists of Fate
Q.S.Remmy chapter 17 . 3/31/2003
OMIGOSH! this is so sad I almost cried! I LOVE Randy! Aw *sob* TISSUE PLEASE! Post soon! Remmy
anna chapter 17 . 3/30/2003
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
MerchDoyle chapter 17 . 3/6/2003
aw, now i really am gonna cry:( good, no, great story!
Judy chapter 17 . 3/3/2003
Great story. I hope you have more soon.

But, please don't just end the story with a dead body. You will need a funeral.

How about Tim builds the man's coffin for Randy. Of course, something will have to go wrong with it. Maybe it would collapse during the funeral.
Slacker Queen chapter 17 . 3/2/2003
THis is such a sad chapter! Poor Randy. I hope it all isn't too hurtful on the family. I'm sure they can get pass this. Keep up the wonderful work! LaterZ!
Me chapter 17 . 3/1/2003
Great story. I'm looking forward to the rest. I'm interested in how he family deals with Randy's death.
xx lost for now xx chapter 17 . 3/1/2003
Wow. Sad story.. but in a good way, of course. *Sigh* As much as I don't want to see Randy die, I think it would be better for the story if he did, mainly because it would be too unbelievable if he lived. Update soon, please! :D
Amy chapter 17 . 3/1/2003
so sad! hey, weren't we supose to get a happy ending too? Please update soon
Amy chapter 16 . 3/1/2003
*sob* Aww does he have to die?
jess chapter 17 . 3/1/2003
hey great story and thanks for the update. do you really have to kill randy though please don't
bella1878 chapter 17 . 3/1/2003
this is so good, you have to write more chapters. are you going to have randy die in the hospital or would it be possible for you to have them go on one last camping trip to the place they always used to go and have him die there? i always thought dieing in the hospital was kind of depressing. please update soon.
Baxxie chapter 17 . 3/1/2003
Oh my is so sad, are you really going to let him die, I hope not, This story is amazing, I actually feel emotions coming up, I never really have that, that means you're really good!Keep writing, update soon!

Love, Baxxie
goblz chapter 17 . 2/28/2003
Oh, that is SAD. :( For some reason I never thought you would really kill Randy but now I am rethinking that one. Anywayz, great chapter, very emotional as always. :)
artchic528 chapter 15 . 2/26/2003
Hey Great story, Ilike the whole things don't end happly ever after sort of del. It gives the story more depth and reality. Keep it up! Can't wait to read s'more. I guess Randy is heading for the big rainforest in the sky huh, Oh well at least he won't be in pain then.
bella1878 chapter 15 . 2/8/2003
You're story is definitly more realistic than how they had it in the episode. I like it much better this way, without the everything-is-always-gonna-

be-ok ending. It always reminded me of the whole Peter Pan "clap your hands if you believe!" thing.

But I hope you don't kill off Randy, that would be too sad. Please continue.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »