Reviews for Twists of Fate
MerchDoyle chapter 15 . 2/2/2003
oooohhhh, what a cliffhanger! please don't leave me hanging for long...lol

great chapter!
lulu chapter 15 . 1/26/2003
Hey! I missed this story! So glad there are some updates here! U are rockin it, update again soon! ;)
Me chapter 15 . 1/24/2003
Great story. I hope you get more written soon.

I think Randy has to die. There never really was closure for his character on the show. But, his death would provide closure.

I'd also be interested in seeing how the family reacts to his death.
Baxxie chapter 15 . 1/22/2003
i loved it, it was so sad!

can't wait to read what happens next!
Tie-B chapter 15 . 1/22/2003
That can't be good. O_o

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Schizo13 chapter 15 . 1/19/2003
_ you updated! Now for chapter 16! I hope Randy will be alright-as alright as he can be, that is.
alicia chapter 15 . 1/18/2003
thankyou! You finally continued yay! Great chapter! Ooh I hope Randy'll be ok -continue sooooon
Amy chapter 15 . 1/18/2003
oh please update this soon. Hope Randy is okay.
Amy chapter 15 . 1/18/2003
oh please update this soon. Hope Randy is okay.
Opaleye chapter 15 . 1/17/2003
This is a really well written really seem to catch their emotions really well.I like the way you are giving a really full perspective on the situation with lots of people POV' that was a really good chapter and I hope the next one is out soon.
Slacker Queen chapter 15 . 1/17/2003
This is a wonderful chapter! I feel so sorry for Randy. I hope nothing too serious comes up. Keep up the great work! LaterZ!
jess chapter 15 . 1/17/2003
excellent story keep up the good work and please don't kill randy
Baxxie chapter 14 . 12/28/2002
It's a great story, everytime I come to this site, I hope It's updated, because I really feel the emotions with them, it's so sad, I just love reading it, I hope you send out another chapter soon!
bella1878 chapter 14 . 12/23/2002
This is very realistic, it's like watching the show, but with more emotion. Not many authors can do that and you are doing a very good job. I hope you finish it and please don't make Randy die. I'll probably cry or something. :)
LenniluvsBrian chapter 14 . 12/21/2002
Da-amn. Poor Randy! *looks sad* My poor guy is sick. Hope he goes in2 remission or sumthing soon. Don't like seeing him suffer. UPDATE SOON! Adios!

KTBSPA & KTNTPA!