Reviews for Sweet Vanilla
wow

pain

hurts
Diet Soda chapter 5 . 9/2/2005
omg! This is such a cute story
Nanfoodle13 chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
*lips quivers* wah! It just make me wanna cry so much and hold poor little Gojyo!T-T nicly written and I love the whole scene where they are in the this up!
TheRomanGeneral chapter 5 . 7/31/2005
This is beautiful. I really like the way you've captured these characters.

Well done.
narrizan chapter 5 . 7/27/2005
Ah! so very sad. But still loving it. This is quite well written. - zan
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
awsome! poor Gojyo!
narrizan chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
this is an interesting take on how gojyo may have acquired(spelling?) his weapon. so we want to know more of course!
emifly chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
Gojyo's so lucky to have a cool big brother! _ I love what Jien tells him.

Great job!
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
Aww, that's so sweet! I love this story! Gojyo's eleven year old POV is extremely cute and very well written. Please continue.
Cloudless Dreamer chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
I just love Gojyo! (though Sanzo is better -dreamy sigh-) this is actually the first fic i've read on read on Gojyo/Jien relationship and i LOVE IT! WA I WANT TO READY MORE, MORE MORE! Please update soon, please!
AlmostNirvana chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Nice Fic. Heart wrenchingly good.

You've really stayed true to Goyjo's character, I will be waiting with baited breath for updates.

-A-N-
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
Aww, this is so cute! I've been looking everywhere for "young" Gojyo stories, and I'm pretty sure this is one of the best ones I've read! The relationship between him and Jien is adorable. So cute, can't wait for more!
narrizan chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
oh my this was wonderfully and beautifully sad. pure love.
Inuyashaluver52293 chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
Aw...so sad but i love it! I hope you update soon!
AmonKnight chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
Whoa, this was truly an amazing story. You captured Gojyo *perfectly*. You gave his character more depth, and to his brother as well. Your scene descriptions were perfect, and painted a very vivid picture to even the dullest of imaginations. I really loved your story, and although sad, it was very moving. It made me feel sorry for the poor kid! Anyway, it was really good.