Reviews for When Satan Takes You Over
Fiery Charizard chapter 7 . 2/10
Really enjoyed this - interesting to see another version! I liked that you linked it back to what they said in the episode too!
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 7/31/2015
This is awesome and so heartfelt.
NaoNazo chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
I really like the way this resolves itself- you set it up nicely to show how blind Dean is to the effects of his actions on Sam. And the final chick-flick moment is heart-warming!
Kamcquaaa chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Well shit I just cried my eyes out. Amazing story
Guest chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
love the story wish it was longer wished we could have had more with cast and sam
olivia forest chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
great story! thank you! i hope you continue to write. : )
T.L. Arens chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
*plucks tissues* You have wonderful writing skills. Your prose is clear and concise without over-simplification. You have managed to give me enough a feel for the environment to establish a place (much of which, I know, was already addressed in the episode) I hope to find another written by your hand.
T.L. Arens chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Aaarrrgh! Chapter's too short! I"m all choked up and far too glad the story is already finished. My heart is hanging on the clothesline in the rain!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I can't tell you how glad I am to find this story! Season 5 was my fave season (thus far) and I'm always happy to read stories based on it. It was so sad and the ending just ripped my heart out! So... here's to hoping for Sam -
readernurse chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Perfect ending to a fantastic story! Great job on the chick-flick bit - it was in character the whole time, which I consider a huge accomplishment with dean in the picture. :)
Well done!
Nyx Ro chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Yes! *punches air in triumph*
Lizzie chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
I just discovered this story and I have to say this is really good. I am really enjoying your spin. I hope you update soon.
ElizaT chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
!
rohopreteder chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
i love this story i like this epsiode becaue it showed how much sam and castiel relations changed for the better
olivia forest chapter 5 . 3/5/2013