Reviews for How the World Keeps on Turning
Guest chapter 34 . 10/9/2016
Please update! I read confessions and How the World...in one day. I am really enjoying this story and you are a great writer. Please update!
rayzerup chapter 34 . 7/1/2016
Are you ever going to update? This is just SUCH a good fucking story and you are such a good goddamn writer! Please finish!
Guest chapter 34 . 5/22/2016
Great
SVULAWYER1 chapter 34 . 5/17/2016
I'm sure you probably have no plans on continuing anytime soon but I just wanted to say how much I really enjoy your writing!
Guest chapter 34 . 1/7/2016
Great! Hope you keep writin this set of stories
Guest chapter 34 . 5/24/2015
Wow this story haven't been updated for almost two years, I wonder if you'll ever finish this because it's so good.
Hobbs chapter 34 . 1/3/2015
Wow this story's amazing. I noticed that the last update was over a year ago. Hope that you can update this again and finish the story.
Wigler chapter 34 . 12/18/2014
All I really want is some closure for this story :)
Surfrider chapter 34 . 7/29/2014
It's been over six months since you last updated this. I hope you can update this soon or at least write the ending. I feel that we need a closure from this story. Please...
iTrick1984 chapter 34 . 6/28/2014
Update?
calynx49 chapter 34 . 5/20/2014
Hi you !
i just wnat you to know that I read your stories (again ) and i would like to know if you had in mind to finished it ?

You and your talent are amazin, thank you so much for sharing it with us !

hope to read you soon ! :D
Guest chapter 34 . 1/1/2014
Finally an update! I love your writing and can't wait until your next chapter!
CaseLex-4-ever chapter 34 . 12/20/2013
I'm happy that somehow Casey and Tem were able to adjust to being in NY also I can't see why Damien would not comply to Alex's wishes. I am still wondering if he is her daddy.
Skyscraper77 chapter 34 . 12/21/2013
I miss Olivia popping in and out of this story...
Tracer0403 chapter 34 . 12/21/2013
I have to agree, I was somewhat surprise that it was Casey who brought up the idea of going back home. Also did they ever talk about having another child again since Casey brought it up?
Tee was so adorable when she told Alex and Casey not to fight. You've been miss around here that's for sure so update again soon.