Reviews for A Gunslinger's Pride
Mr. Peabody's Wife chapter 1 . 1/25
Love it
AtticusParker17 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Ok pretty good. I actually thought it was interesting. But my childhood was still punched.
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I've been searching far and wide for a M rated Slash fic about Looney Tunes show and... I FINALLY found what I was looking for. Holy crap! This is the hottest and best Looney Tunes fic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you very much for writing this. I love you for it! You just made my life complete with this M Slash Looney Tunes fic. I live this pairing too. I loved the story, pairing, everything!

21Star chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Wow! I really like this story, you should make more stories about this couple! :) :D
Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Wow, this story was like WHAM! Right there in between all the Kung Fu Panda stories. You really are taking risks this year. ;)
Freaku chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Whoa whoa that's actually a well-written Looney Tunes fanfiction and slash for that matter!

It rarely happens, there is very little slash of LT and even less the well-written ones, I know it's a little weird for the general slash fangirls to consider Looney Tunes "fandom material", hence why their slash fandom is very little.

I have to admit I was surprised of the SamxBugs pairing (hell I haven't even considered shipping those two!) but this story turned out pretty good! it was funny in some parts (specially the queer part haha) You even bothered to add sex scenes xD The idea of sex scenes in Looney Tunes seems a little awkward at first but you managed to do it just right, and also a way for Sam to have his "revenge" on Bugs.
Now that I think about it, Bugs can be pretty much shipped with any other character, specially his classic foes or "frenemies" such as Elmer and Daffy, the Coyote also works well with Bugs.

I think you did a very neat work, you should consider writing more Looney Tunes slash, specially those that involve Bugs and/or Daffy, they're adorable! And as you probably guessed, I'm fan of the pairing Baffy (BugsxDaffy), but I also tend to like other pairings such as PepeLePewxSylvester, and the rest is mostly fine with me (either Bugs or Daffy pairings).

There are some good slash fics in the Spanish section and I'm currently translating one of them to english (at least trying to, there are still few errors). If you're interested the fic is "Seventeen Years" from BouffonneNigtmaere (all her other fics are in spanish)

And if you happen to be a tumblr user, you should totally check the fuckyeahcartoonslash blog, there are great fanart and funny pics of Looney Tunes :)