Reviews for Harry Potter and the Realm of Dungeons and Dragons
AlphaFartOfDoom chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
Great story! I really hope this goes on, keep it going!
Locothehood chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Love the way this is going tho i cant help wonder how this will alter voldemorts plans since he has eyes and ears in the room were the political talks are held not to mention who knows if he can get an ambassador on the other side well just think of the chaos

And this is of course with out forming new allys or getting his hands on spells and enchantments from the otherside after all anyone with money will be taught there right?

But yes quite the read you got going keep up the good work
Branainn chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
It's really good! I hope you make the next part
loretta537 chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
this is an interesting story
Darth Peverell chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
...Even if this story isn't updated any time soon, it was worth reading. xD
josh148513 chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Interesting story
I hope u update soon
very well written
Beloved Daughter chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Fascinating story so far. I can only hope that you will one day update it. :)
FinalGuardian chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Really interesting fic.
britael chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Good story. I really don't see Harry staying in Hogwarts for too long, after all it's a place to educate children and he is definitively not one...

AD&D characters in the world of HP will sure rock the boat. It would be very interesting to see how the two "systems" clash.

I hope you update this someday, but obviously this fic is not a priority right now. Keep up the good work!

Cheers!
obs.: Sorry about my bad english. Not my first language.
entelejent chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Great job.
kildar2010 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Good for a relaxing day, i hope to see more
devo342 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Epic
LongyWangy chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
this is interesting, will keep up checking for new updates :D
dp chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
This is very good! Looking forward to more.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
"prime minister of the magical world!"... actually he is just Minister of Magic of England (and not even UK) and a self-styled dictator (what with his willful practice of summery execution and all).

Well... Harry's reception of his family was frosty at best... wonder if it's winter on the other side or something.

And I see lots of sexual tension here.