Reviews for Linger
Elizabeth5 chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Wonderful.
PossiblyInsane chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Whoa hey I love this story! I read it previously at...oh where was it...Addicted to Doggett? I think it was that site, along w/Lingering...and hey I loved it even more now that I've read it twice. Sorry to say I've never been a huge DSR kinda girl...but I guess it's stories like these that make me take a step back and say "whoa...Dogget could be soo much better for Mulder" but that doesn't change my whole MSR thing going on. Okay I'm shutting up now, lmao just ignore my weirdass review. *Anyways*, just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed these two stories, and I'm lookin in to other things you've written cause you're a darn good writer! Okay, buh bye now
KaLikeAWheel chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
I was once a rabid M/S shipper ::hangs head in shame:: but I've converted. I've even done my ten Hail Doggett's and a dozen Our Scully's. I do occasionally backslide. What can I say? I'm just a weak-willed sinner. ::sigh::

I belong to the SHODDS and OBSDS lists and I've read "Changes". I don't think I sent you any feedback on that, and I'm truly sorry for that because I loved it. "Linger" is just as awesome! Good DSR is hard to find, and I really love your writing style. Some DSR take Doggett and Scully so far out of character, but your characterization is always perfect. Thanks for sharing. :)
jainanicole chapter 1 . 8/9/2002