Reviews for Warm Days
Guest chapter 30 . 12/16/2014
Why did you stop this? This was a good story! I was really into it! Maybe you can start it up again? Like i said its a very good story in my opinion!
obtusion chapter 30 . 10/14/2014
All I can say is awesome story you have here! From the Depth of Betrayal until here its all really exciting and have been keeping me on the edge! Just like you, I too like the sappy-ness in this action packed story and I must say you have done well!
Seeing you haven't been updating this for some time, Please UPDATE and give us more! XD It is a story well written and a story it shall continue! :D -Well wishes to you-
greenshade15 chapter 28 . 7/12/2014
Such a wonderful chapter! Everything was perfect! Can't wait for the next update!
amelinasa chapter 28 . 7/12/2014
Your fiction is amazing! The whole story is just so great and I can't wait to read the next chapters, about the storm, the journey, I'm so found of Astrid and Hiccup!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/12/2014
I totally forgot why Astrid wants to do rhe Oath of Blades? Why is that important for her? Could you please refresh my memories?
Guest chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
OMG! I totally forgot to review! YEAH BITCHES! THIS STORY'S BACK! You know, this is one of my favourites! and it's back! Bitches yeah! I love it! This final part killed me! This is so cool! I love mind games (though that may sound weird but it's true) They're awsome, you're awsome! Keep up good work! Damn you're a genious!
jimster3644 chapter 26 . 6/27/2014
Don't change it. Every other story will now be about dragons 2 do something no one will do
greenshade15 chapter 26 . 6/24/2014
I think you should incorporate dragons 2 if it fits though, I love the story the way it is and I especially love that you have it centered around Astrid. There are not many stories with her as the main character, and this story is perfect! I love Hicstrid and everything about this! Please do finish it and give them all the happy ending they deserve, maybe you can incorporate some parts like the alpha or Hiccup becoming chief. Have fun! Can't wait for the next updates
Sword of The Azure Rain chapter 26 . 6/24/2014
I would say recanonize for HTTYD 2, because the movie was so awesome it would just make Warm Days even more awesome by proxy. But its your story so do what you feel. Can't wait for the next chapter. Also quick question if you recanonize will they be the same ages as HTTYD 2 or the first movie? Thanks for the update was afraid this was going to be abandoned.
HiccupHaddockLover chapter 26 . 6/24/2014
Awwwwwwwwwww! That's not nice, and you just saw it last night? I saw it for my sixth time this morning !
Guest chapter 25 . 5/4/2014
Welcome back!
Angryhenry chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
ah, theres our astrid
Rorscharch chapter 25 . 2/17/2014
keep writing this story
greenshade15 chapter 25 . 2/3/2014
Oh please please continue! This story is so wonderful! The characters, Tyr! Hiccup and Astrid! They deserve their happing ending with children and the 80 years of marriage. Please continue! I read both of your stories nonstop today! They were sooooo spectacular. If anything you can write Tyr on an enraged war path because his demon conviced him that he needs to kill, and though he does kill Kagg after telling everyone the truth abouy him and about to unleash the demon again, it is Hiccup who stops him and returns Tyr back to normal. Especially since Tyr is now Hiccup's "son" Tyr needs ro know that he has a family thag loves him. Maybe that helps. P.s. i really love how you made Astrid so important, its wonderful.
Dargonget150 chapter 25 . 1/31/2014
it is right to exsume that some of us are going to be sad, mad, or right out pissed, but where are humans who can wait, as thats what we have been doing the whole time. we are not making the story, you are, but if life is getting hard, you don't put this story in front of it. fix everything and come back when you are ready. we will be waiting

Dargonget150 out.