Reviews for Uncovered Nightmares
Cool story! So is this, like, based off of House of Anubis? Because the scenes with the bookshelves and pendulums remind me of things they faced on the show. Plus, the game they played to move players across the floor sounds a lot like Senet... :)
naomi.mulder chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
wtf is that for kinde house
whya chapter 21 . 11/4/2013
I love how JJ comforts Emily. Please update soon! !
Guest chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
Please update soon! I love this story :)
AllieDJ chapter 21 . 10/22/2013
Awesome!
Rugbygirrl chapter 21 . 10/22/2013
Glad your back! I like how JJ took care of Emily!
Hippiechic81 chapter 21 . 10/22/2013
Great chapter! I was thinking the story was over! I can't wait for more!
sia Morgan chapter 21 . 10/22/2013
Hey it is good to hear from ya how have ya been. Is life good. What ya doing now. Moved tgeb chapter. Can't wait for the next. :-)
Guest chapter 21 . 10/22/2013
Sorry but you leave a story for that long and I cant remember what it was about in the first place. No disrespect to you, just one of things.
helenealbra chapter 21 . 10/22/2013
Great chapter! So nice to hear from you again, I feared you'd given up on the story, so I was so glad to get an update:)
BooksRLyfe chapter 21 . 10/22/2013
Aww love it can't wait for more! Love the last part between JJ and Emily so cute
123a456e chapter 21 . 10/22/2013
Great chapter! Awesome Jemily friendship! Please update soon
Guest chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
Wow! Wow! Wow! You're an amazingly talented writer and these chapters are just insanely addicting! Keep writing, 20 isn't nearly enough :)
Susie G chapter 11 . 9/6/2013
I definately could not guess what is happeneing next but I really want to find out!
Susie G chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
Yes I liked this and am excited that they have a computer! Its interesting to see the teams reaction to what is going on!