Reviews for Howls from a Daedra's island
Guest chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
I LOVE this story! Please continue! :D
Oddliver chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Hahaha "A dragon! Sorry but I really must deal with this!?" That's like saying "oh look a zombie horde I must deal with this" to get out of the washing up hahaha
Jo'sBitch chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
OwO Silly Ayah! I love it love, keep going.
cheers4life chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
SO GOOD. Oh my goodness gracious. I can't wait for the next chapter! I adore Kodlak. Such a cutie. Could Farkas be a sweeter father? And Ayah is so wonderful characterized.
Definitely just found your story on Mirage159's page! Keep writing! :)
Jo'sBitch chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
OwO Love it love, i want more now XD
Oddliver chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Nice chapter as always :)
Jo'sBitch chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
TwT I love it so much!
Oddliver chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Another brilliant chapter and it came out quite quickly, I hope this becomes a habit lol, so is Teagan not going? No chance of him becoming a werrebear cause that'd be cool a bear living alongside wolves
Mirage159 chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Lol, can I just say how much I love Teagan? I wouldn't mind seeing a spin off of his life before Ayah bailed him out of prison. Meeting Ghorza and all that jazz. What kind of father he was before running off. It would be a nice thing to see.
JacksDirtySecret chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
I have to agree with Aela, kodlak is being wayyyy too coddled. I understand why his parents are acting the way they are but they aren't doing him any favors. He's a werewolf and the more Ayah avoids and acts like its shameful the harder it will be for her son to be comfortable in his own skin. And five is WAY too old to be busting into his parents room every night.

Lol I love that I'm analyzing fictional characters.
Jo'sBitch chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
I must have more! OwO Damn you and your addictive writing! I still loves you though w
Oddliver chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
And it's kicking off, bring on more
DesertMortician chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Ahh, so you are going to do the Dragonborn DLC? That should be interesting...Are you going to eventually do the Dawnguard DLC too?
Mirage159 chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Lol i'll bet Kodlak isn't giving his parents any alone time. That must be frustrating as hell! Love this sequel!
xxJustLikeFemItalyxx chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
I was so happy to see there was a sequal! -
I'm not lying when I say this is my favourite Farkas x FemaleDragonborn series, the character's personalities are perfect, and even the parts where you improvised really seemed to fit, keep it up! :3