Reviews for Midnight Mask
Autumn Leaf Ninja chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Ah, Patty Thompson, who was always nothing more than a secondary main character to me despite constantly appearing, has surfaced as a primary main character with some background!
Very plausible and very well-written, it was definitely worth the read. Excellent work! :)
(I must mention Tainted, though. I saw that you'd taken it down a while ago but didn't say anything because it is your decision whether or not your story stays up as the author, after all. I really enjoyed Tainted, and it always gave me a good laugh because, whether or not you were trying to make it so, it was just really funny and enjoyable. The plot was well-paced and intriguing; the characters well-made and interesting; and the content well-written and creative all the way through, especially with your admirable dialogue. My favorite part was probably when Mary Roman lost her voice and went around with cards and told a certain blonde bishounen who approached her and her friends at lunchtime, "Stranger danger! I need an adult!" At that point, I couldn't contain a hearty laugh.)
Anyway, your writing is truly awesome, so I do hope you continue to share your work with the world! Good luck! :)
- Ninja :3
Trigzl chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This was perfect. She definitely has this side to her. Me and my friend were just discussing how Patti has another side with sadness and pain that no one sees. No one can be that happy all the time.
And I also always thought of her as a background character who just piped in every once in a while to lighten the mood. But this goes to show that everyone is complex and has something they don't show everyone.
Great idea and great story. :)
Untitled chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love Patti! and I agree with you on how there's never really anything about her and how she's just there...I guess that's why I like her so much! :) I don't know if that makes since but I guess I feel bad that they don't really see her as a very important character :( Well, I really liked the story :) Keep writing!
Delightfully Lovely chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Nicely done! This honestly made me think of Patti in a different way!