Reviews for Parenthood
HPFan007Falcon chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Awww, how sentimental.
TheEverHummingGirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I liked your portrayal of Jango in this story. He's not just the tough bounty hunter that everyone thinks of him as being. He's a man with a son; a caring, devoted father who would do anything to protect that son. It's very sweet.

Jango doing research on baby-proofing his apartment was funny. I had a good laugh imagining him with a power drill installing safety gates and such.

Baby Boba is adorable; only a few seconds old and all he wants is for someone to hold him and make him feel safe.

So, good job. I really enjoyed this. I'll be saving it to my e-reader with the rest of my favorites.
laloga chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Just...just...wonderful! :D

Amazing job with Jango; despite my love of the clones, he's never been a character that I particularly cared for, but I must say...he's growing on me, entirely due to your exemplary portrayal.

I loved watching him go through much of the normal process of having a baby, though he did so alone - fittingly, for the self-proclaimed loner. ;) It was oddly sweet to see him doing research on "baby-proofing" his Kamino apartment and "feeling" the glass vat that encased little Boba.

I especially loved the moment with Vau sort of naysaying his initial name choice; I don't have kids, but my friends who do tell me that you should *never* share the name of your baby with anyone until you're certain it's what you want, as everyone will look down on your choice. :P So, this was a wonderfully realistic touch. :) Also had to "lol" at the idea of Vau going to cuddle his strill... :P

The end...sigh. You painted a clear, lovely picture of Jango holding his new son so fiercely. Having seen Temuera Morrison in person [swoon], I have to say that you did this moment justice without edging too far into what could have very easily been fangirl territory. It was clear, balanced, and absolutely a joy to read.

Wonderful work! :D
Colapepsisoda3zs chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Aww cute I can't wait for more!
Jess Marylin chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I really love this! You did really good portraying Jango's thoughts. I can totally see him researching everything he needs to know and wanting to be the first to care for little Boba. And baby Boba was so sweet. :)