Reviews for I See You
ElenneM chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
This was simply beautiful! I loved it... it has many Sherlolly things I like to read in a fic... the way he finally declares his love was amazing, I could hear his voice talking really fast hahaha Thanks for doing this!
Nauticalmass chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
That note!
Nauticalmass chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
I'm loving the little bits of heart-fail.
snooze2010 chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
gah.
that was just so cute and wonderful and adorable and...
I have so many words, but I just cant seem to be able to put them into coherent sentences.
this is one of my most favourite sherlolly fics! you can tell because I usually don't review unless I realllly like something.
I think you did a great job _ I really loved it.
...and if your "did you miss me" bit really did come before the end of season 3... well I am a little freaked out.
your fic was funny, and endearing and suspenseful, and quite frankly, I have a paper due in less than 2 hours and instead of working on it, I was reading your fic cause I just had to know what happened. I hope youre happy ;P
but for real. awesome fic :) I'm glad I got to read it.
InsertDecentNameHere chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
AWWWW that was so sweet...and actually probably the closest to canon in the way Sherlock reacted to his realisations. Great work!
Princess of Imagination chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
I totally loved this story! Especially when you wrote Molly's thoughts while she decided to go to Moriarty! It was tear jerking good! I was damn sure I will start crying soon. And when Sherlock held Molly in his arms - Oh wow! That scene was too good. I am going to add this story to my favs. - it is that good! Loved it!
Ambur chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
"you were...ahem, aroused?" Oh my Gosh! That was hilarious...wiping a tear from my eye!
Ambur chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Awwww...her shampoo...so sweet!
detepe chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
Great story. Loved the way Sherlock's behavior got in the way of Molly understanding. Also enjoyed the explanation of how Sherlock's slowly realized he had feeling for Molly. Bonus, definitively killing Moriarty. Adorable ending.
lollipop-chan chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
oh my god, that was way too cute. I loved it!
ShimmeringWater chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Good story!
Moonlit Musings chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
I loved it! Good characterization, nice plot line, good suspense, very well done. :)
Ellemonster chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
I squealed so lout at this ending that I'm pretty sure I scared my roommates.
Malorne-10 chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
Wow, this was really good! I was a little iffy at the begining, I mean Sherlock, with emotions?

But you pulled it off beautifuly. And the ending was surperb, I did not see that coming.

deadgurlagain chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
sigh thank you for a lovely ride. hope to see more sherlolly from you!