Reviews for Check Mate
jessspider chapter 7 . 4/21
i loved this thank you for writing it :)
beautiful, well written, well done, romantic. loved!
jessspider chapter 4 . 4/18
loved this chapter, loving this story
Dino-Rogue chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Hahaha! Oh, how apt those names are indeed! Ha, now I, too, want my own personalized chess set, like you!

This fic has been enchanting, wonderful, sweet, perfect! Great job! Do keep it up, please!
Lizette Ray chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
i thought u wrote in 1st chapter there was 5 years b.\/w Eric n Snow?it isnt "much younger than him"
Lizette Ray chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
on wiki they say Eric is 20 to snow white's 17
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
Beautiful story :')
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
"...there was no Huntsman inside, as if everyone had forgotten he was even there." not fair, isn't it? :'(
Snow had a great idea. Eric's gonna made something beautiful, I just know it ;)
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
They're so perfect together.
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Just found this today. Already love it :)
Misty Blue chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Oh... oh my goodness! That was a splendid gift! And it is not just a chess set requested by the Queen, it is more than that. It's practically Eric's heart, Snow White's heart... their hearts as one! Their journey, their story. I love it! Oh, why couldn't every man be like this incredibly sweet, kindhearted, gentle yet tough, loyal, noble Huntsman? Gosh, how I wish he were real! Then he could give such an exceptional gift like that to the girl that he loves (you think I'll meet him if ever? Haha! Just kidding, of course!)!

Excellent! Lovely chappie! And in the next one comes the moment of truth...
Misty Blue chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Aww! The Huntsman's sweet bones are as strong as ever here! And oh, poor him! The part where it said that the Queen's heart belonged to the kingdom now, and cannot be his, and that he'd ever admit that he wanted it to be? This man's heart is more noble than even Duke hammond's heart!

Super sweet, wonderful chapter!
LenaLove95 chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Wow! That was a perfect ending! I absolutely loved it. I wish there could be more chapters or an epilogue. Will you consider continuing?
LenaLove95 chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
My heart was pounding so loudly and my stomach was twisted in knots when snow was looking over the chess board and she read Eric's letter. Loved the chapter
LenaLove95 chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
I'm excited to see what Eric does with the chess board.
LenaLove95 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
I love Eric! His interactions with the old man was so kind and gentle.