Reviews for The Doctor's Apprentice
Rain of the Forest chapter 6 . 2/11
Don't tell me it's Jack Frost...
jessLpfy chapter 12 . 2/11
Please tell me there will be more. :D
The Glass Sea chapter 12 . 1/11
Oh my gosh. This is amazing! Hiccup's so sassy- and I love his and the Doctor's relationship! You write them so well!
I'm dying to know how they met up- or really for any other story in general! Please update soon! :D
owlcat92 chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
This is really sweet. Is it wrong that I want Hiccup to just sass the Daleks? Ohhh, or if Stoick finds Hiccup or something? And how did that date with Astrid go?
So many questions!

- Cat
BraveDragonof214 chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
AWESOMENESS. You got Rory in the story. You must have Amy too. Gotta go read the rest to find out. See ya at chapter twelve!
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
Finally! This part has come up! I'm happy. *hugs computer*
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
Oh my gosh... I love the back story here! Close to the movie, but more modern. XD
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
Ohhh, I see what you did here! HTTYD 2 was great, wasn't it?! Can't wait for the next chapter!
My Spirit is an Arctic Fox chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
THIS CHAPTER
MysteryGirl7Freak chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Now this story I would like to hear: how did Jack end up there?
MysteryGirl7Freak chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
He's thinking about Rose. Gosh, it hurts!
MysteryGirl7Freak chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Rory! Poor Hiccup...
MysteryGirl7Freak chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Clever. River Song style. I like it
Queen Martha Pond chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
Amazing! I love it, Hiccup becoming like family to the Doctor, and the 'River Song style' really fits this story, can't wait to read more!
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
First off where's the Doctor during this? Second when are you going to write the chapter where Hiccup meets the Doctor? Lastly, HURRY UP AND TELL US WHAT HAPPENED TO HICCUP AND THE ANGLE! X8