Reviews for The Doctor's Apprentice
adipose1913 chapter 12 . 10/6/2015
Interestingly, the memento-style jumps in continuity serve to give perfect pacing to the story. It is simple to follow when we are, as well as how it all meshes together. Please continue this soon!
WeRiseAbove chapter 12 . 5/2/2015
I loved this last one 3 How Hiccups all hysterical at the end like "OMG I COULD HAVE JUST DIED ROFLMAOQXZ" I really need to know what happens after 11 because right now it is KILLING ME I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED FGARTVFBYUSNHYUSHMVS -sob- Okay I'm good now. I hope you update sometime soon, you're an amazing author and this is an amazing story!
WeRiseAbove chapter 10 . 5/2/2015
Oh my gods Chapter 10 -fans face- -squealing- "Would you like to go on a date with a dead guy?"

WeRiseAbove chapter 9 . 5/2/2015
I hate how in a lot of Alternate Universe stories with Hiccup, he has to meet Toothless again, and it's super cheesy and stupid and they become best friends in four seconds. I REALLY like how he meets Toothless in this one, it isn't cheesy at all and it's really just cool. You're a VERY talented author.
WeRiseAbove chapter 8 . 5/2/2015
WeRiseAbove chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
This is so. Sweet. I love it there are so little crossovers like this, this one is AMAZING.
Rain of the Forest chapter 6 . 2/11/2015
Don't tell me it's Jack Frost...
jessLpfy chapter 12 . 2/11/2015
Please tell me there will be more. :D
The Glass Sea chapter 12 . 1/11/2015
Oh my gosh. This is amazing! Hiccup's so sassy- and I love his and the Doctor's relationship! You write them so well!
I'm dying to know how they met up- or really for any other story in general! Please update soon! :D
owlcat92 chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
This is really sweet. Is it wrong that I want Hiccup to just sass the Daleks? Ohhh, or if Stoick finds Hiccup or something? And how did that date with Astrid go?
So many questions!

- Cat
BraveDragonof214 chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
AWESOMENESS. You got Rory in the story. You must have Amy too. Gotta go read the rest to find out. See ya at chapter twelve!
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
Finally! This part has come up! I'm happy. *hugs computer*
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
Oh my gosh... I love the back story here! Close to the movie, but more modern. XD
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
Ohhh, I see what you did here! HTTYD 2 was great, wasn't it?! Can't wait for the next chapter!
My Spirit is an Arctic Fox chapter 11 . 9/9/2014