Reviews for If Only Someone Had
I want it to stay
Hannah Smith chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
I really like the way you have started this fan fiction. I can see points of the story connecting as if in a novel. For instance, you could have Bella become his tutor to help learn the material from the 7th grade to be prepared for the coming year, and it would give them more time together. Edward could then play for her, and they fall in love. They could go to the park together and somehow running into a group of popular, and they stand up for each other. I really hope you consider finishing it.
Marie One chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
Thanks for the update. The thing that comes to mind, she is setting him up.
juliamarie13 chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
UPDATE! Immediately! None of your chapters "suck" they are all well written and I really have enjoyed them! You need to continue as soon as possible!
Marie One chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
Thanks for the update.
Marie One chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
It does not suck and conversation is hard. If you have a story in mind tell the story itself. Thanks for the update.
Madison.Clark chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
update update update
Marie One chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
7/8 read together and sometimes a recap is needed.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
Seriously! you have got to update more!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
SERIOUSLY! UPDATE!
Marie One chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
The chapter was not pointless and sometimes we do sit in front of the screen. The real Ryan, I looked him up and it is tragic. I do not want to know your plans for this story.
See you next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
i have been group raped but that was 5 years a go
hlsmith chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
I just found this story and am really enjoying it. I'm a littler nervous about Bella's intentions towards Edward though...
wow chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
I hope It is HEA! Bella will protect and love Edward.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2013