Reviews for Warm Bodies of Narnia
SupergodzillaSailorCosmos chapter 1 . 7/27/2018
A very good start.
Please continue writing quickly.

With kind regards SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
Desdemalokdes chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA! really, it makes me LOL. Its so cool idea, but so funny too! R and Julie... in Narnia? Really? Bonies in Narnia? Thats ok. i've heard everything.

Well, i want more than this. Interesting crossover :)
ArkieR chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I like this! Update as soon as you can! But can you maybe add a bit more description in your paragraphs? Like, what did the people on the boat look like (even if we know, R and Julie sure don't! :D) and how many was there? What was the picture like (stormy or clear skies, night or day etc.)? And wouldn't the crew be a bit more shocked and disbelieving about vombies and bonies?
Just some thoughts, hope they helped! :D :D :D
Katkurisu33 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
PLEASE! Write more :) I really like it so far, but honestly It's warmbodies... can't go wrong with that :) FOLLOWING! :D
Nelly chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Well, the idea isn't bad, it would be an interesting crossover.
But your writing style could be better. It would be better, if you wouldn't end every spoken sentence with an exclamation point, because those let it seem as if every sentence is shouted.
You could also describe the scenery and the plot more detailed, so that the readers can empathize more with the story. And I don't think that Edmund and the others would react so lightheartily about the fact that R is a zombie.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Holy carp...waaaaayyyyyyy too many exclamation points. Jesse...