Reviews for The Seduction of Snape
AlwaySpero chapter 1 . 2/16
Well first, I would like you to excuse my very bad English level... I'm French and I don't really speak English. But you'll quickly see it, I think. :p

If I here today, it is because of Aesalys. Of course, you know her. She's a very good translater and it is just fantastic reading good fics like yours. :3 I read it in French a long time ago, but today, after all this time, I have wish reading it again, but in English this time. And this is because I'm here today.

Mh, you don't konw it, but your fanfiction is the first I have integrally read in English... and I was very surpised to understand the most of it, even if I already read the French translated. It was very good.

Your profil is dated of 2013, so maybe you haven't passed here since a very long time and so never see my review... but in doubt, I prefer tell you what I think about your work.

So... you have succeed to captive me with a Severus and a Hermione both quite OOC, it is not nothing ! I don't really know how you maked that... Severus and Hermione secretly in love since several years, it is just clichey and not realist at all... But, how say that ? You turn all the bad points of your fic in qualities.

Because yes, you didn't have a very surprising idea, but I like what you have maked of it and how you write. It is fluid, easy to read but not simplist. I loved the sexual tense, obvious with your words. And... it was cute, really cute. Just like I like for a fic like yours - well, a lot of "like". XD No, it was great and a very good time of reading. Thanks to share it with us. :D
Timelady92 chapter 14 . 9/4/2016
Thank you for this story. I enjoyed it quite a lot. x
Guest chapter 14 . 7/17/2016
Possible THE greatest and well written Severus/Hermione stories I've ever read. Loved the equipment comment and the point deductions. Perfect mix of humour and awesomeness!
koshina chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
Loved the story, just right amount of interesting, romantic, sexy hot and cute. A definite read again and again for me. I guess equipment comment is referred to his beautiful seraphim scene in movie Dogma. Loved the points docking and awarding. How much will gryffindor loose during her pregnancy and how much will Sev award after that. Thank you for such a captivating story.
AiymaSnikies chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
i loved chapter, it was so good. and im not ashamed to admit reading this chapter with the sex scene made me so hot.
AiymaSnikies chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
This was soon hot
Chryslovesand chapter 14 . 2/27/2015
what a cute story!
jensteed chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
This story was really fun, all the points awarded and deducted were gas.
jensteed chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
"Harry Potter is far more interested in the equipment that's in your trousers than in mine" haha XD
I'd love to see Snape's face when she said that!
thatperfectsomeone chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
omg love this story wish it hadnt ended
thatperfectsomeone chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
so this is the first time im review since i starting reading about 15 or so minutes ago but i want to say sorry for you loss... and i love this story although i want them to hurry up and shag the sexual tension is insane great job
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Love this!
tainted-tash chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
Woooo! Excellent delivery of their first time together!
tainted-tash chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
Humph! Such a waste!
tainted-tash chapter 12 . 10/7/2013
Stupid man! She could look past anything that once happened.