Reviews for Doors we open, lines we cross
ChiffonShock chapter 12 . 1/28/2015
Great read, would love to hear how their triad turns out.
La Argentina chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
lol Poor severus , no one can resist Darry Love :3
Very good history :D
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
I've enjoyed the story very much and look foward to reading more of the wonderful things coming from under your key-board.

PS.: Why didn't you mark this story as complete for real and not just in the summary? Just go to "Publish" - "Manage Stories" - choose the story (a site with story atributes apears) - click on 'complete' in the "Status" line and then "Save Changes" in the right bottom corner.
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Interesting.
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
Catering to Severus' need for absolution? I think it a good idea. I've hardly seen a fic where he even has the courage to speak of what he preceives as shame. He'd rether suffer alone in the dark usually and it is his partner that comes out and talks about it in a monologue.
All in all wel done!
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
An unexpected turn of events. But you are right about leaving the smut out of this chapter. With that ending it would not fit at all.

But could I have it anyway? In a PM maybe? I would really love to read it.
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
Well, rape fantasies is one thing. But not that uncomon actually. The human mind is a strange thing after all.
I believe it is the reason bihind it that matters when writing it.
Rape is less about sex as it is about power. Absolute control carried out through pain and humiliation. In this case the fantasy is based on Harry's need to be dominated absolutely for once and in reverse Draco's need to chanel his drive for domination over him. Considering both their pasts and their present station in society and their relationship, it is quite understandable where it came from. Beside that, it was for their mutual pleasure, thus making it consensual. In a real life rape situation it would be onesided.

Then there are Severus' fantasies about being assaulted by a strong, handsome, powerful stranger that followed. Those are based in his longing to be wanted/desired so strongly that they would take him with or without his consent. Again, very understandable considering his self-depreciation.

What I don't like when reading rape in fiction is when it's used as a cheep drama effect. That sort of thing is simply tasteless. Thus I must congratulate you on your well writen scenes yet again. You really are very talented!
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Very naughty indeed! I'm very curious as where this will lead.
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Oh, those evil, evil boys! Playing with the poor man's feelings. How on earth did they know though? Surely from the first time he had seen them in the dungeons?
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Ah, the tricks our minds play on poor us. *smirk*
I wonder how much of 'Potter knows' is really true though. Somehow it all seems just to be in Severus' own head.
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Honestly. This story goes to my fav list right now.
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
A well wrapped package of potential plot-threads. I'm looking forward to seeing where they all will lead.
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Well, I don't see what you were worried about in the author's notes last chapter. The smut is very well written. Very emotional and sensual, and just the right kind of enticing. Exellent work!
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Ah, don't worry about writing explicit stuff. Violence and bad language are something you just cannot avoid when writing realistic wartime fiction. And sex is just as much a part of an adult relationship as love. It's the way you write it that matters to readers (with the exeption of the handfull nitpickers, who just have to put in their fife Knuts everywhere, so ingnore those). If you overdo on both fronts, your storry will come off as cheep, but if you write it well, people will absolutely love it, I promise.

The majority of readers on this site are at the very least in their late teens anyway. So don't worry too much about tainting young innocent minds. Kids that read instead of goofing off with their buddies are more mature in the first place, so there is really not much to taint. *smirk*
Annabel chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
I loved it! I think you're too hard on yourself, as only a perfectionist can.
I found your story to be original and extremely well written - a very rare find here in FF.

Keep on writing!