Reviews for Family Situation Different Story
Shadowwitch042190 chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
enjoy your story, i cannot wait for ur next update
Anna241 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Umm, is english not your first language.? I hope to god it's not, otherwise I might have to kill you to prevent you from procreating. In addition to this chapter being so short as to not be worth reading, there are grammar mistakes in every sentence. Also plot mistakes.
"As I got of my broom I said the spell to enter the house." First, you can not make me believe that this is a normal occurrence in cannon Harry Potter world, so I need a lot more detail than this. Second, Sirius's house doesn't need a spell to enter it.
"Is that anyway to treat your sister. I thought I taught you better than that" said the pink hair lady
Besides the missing period, how would Sakura have taught him 'better than that?' He's never meet her, much less been taught by her.
Also, paragraphs. There are none. While I approve of the fact that you know how to separate dialogue correctly, the story can't be just dialogue. Where are the details?!
The fallin chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Continue the story it getting good
Angelmana chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Wow that was great I liked it and can't wait until your next update.. In till then later for now .

Angel
noooooooo chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
nooooooooooooo
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Um... what does she mean by 'she taught him better than that'? When did she EVER 'teach' him anything since this is the first time she and Harry are meeting as far as Harry knows? *lol*
EmiyaKiritsugu1995 chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
This sounds interestening. Hope you update soon
EmilyLovesbooks chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Sorry for all my mistakes I did during the chapter so I posted a new chapter correcting my mistakes sorry again.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Sirius - is the brightest star in the night sky, and also the name of the character in harry potter.

Serious- is of grave or somber disposition, character, or manner: a serious occasion; a serious man. not the name of a character in harry potter.
The Angry Troll chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Get a beta I like the idea but your English needs work. Sirius isn't Harry's uncle he's Harry's god father. Also "I saw he lives with me" should be say... Again decent plot but the english needs work.
Lover of Emotions chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
that is good. update soon please.
xDarakuxShitaxTenshix chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
lol, poor Naru-chan
SimFlyer chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
How are they related? Im interested to see where you go with this. I hope Harry learns chakra and jutsu.
JohnnyLove chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Good start :) It will be interesting to see how things will go with these two :D I wonder why Sakura hasn't contacted him sooner...
xDarakuxShitaxTenshix chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
It's a great start, I can't wait to see how Sakura and Harry interact now that he knows she's his sister.