Reviews for Love And Lies
SevenDeadlySins666 chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
I think this is amazing and Ygriane is the icing atop the cake.
A Concerned Fan chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
I'm sorry to rant this to you but please stop paying attention to this 'Helen' fan/spamer of yours. I've seen her requests ro numerous of writers and when you acknowleged her, it truely frightened (still does) me of her mass reviewing/spamming on your stories.

It's gotten to a point where I believe that she will never leave you alone and I hope that you do not enjoy this stalker-like admiration (uou have actually responded to her positively and encouraged hrr further
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Sweet and yet had me rolling with laughter. The bathroom scene was beyond funny!
GoodNight chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Aww it ended so fast. But I knew he was going to propose! :D
Also lol Uther "I will be getting plenty"
sword chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
liking this
A Smouldering Soul chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
It wa good.
GoodNight chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Ahh this is so cute! I almost didnt read it, because I was afraid it'll be too angsty.
And I love how all the parents are there (with Balinor and Ygraine!) and Uther isn't mean Yay! Hope Morgana will forgive one day.
Magpie1600 chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Awh, what a lovely fluffy ending. Thank you
foxgodess07 chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
that was soo cute. and romantic of course.
kenya1234 chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
This was a very nice ending for a very good story.

I liked the support Arthur showed Merlin and the determination Merlin showed to get better.

I liked the way Arthur understand that Merlin needed a goal point and used the wedding as just that.

I was happy to see Morgana get back on that right track so to speak. The scenes with Ygraine and Uther were hilarious.

The wedding scene was lovely and even though time warps were never really my favorite I liked it here because it did not feel as though there was as much of one.

You did a really good job on this short story.
DragonLover9865 chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
I think this story was beautiful, and funny at the same time.
bookworm2192 chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
I loved it. Whenever I thought you could have ended it, you took it just a little further, and you did it so well. Definitely up to the standard of your other works. Be proud!
Tlcatlady chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Sweet story! TLC
chele the original chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Wonderful. A HEA
Forever Cullen chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
awe I love happy endings.
My Fav has to be them in the pool :)
would you think of doing more? ;)
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »