Reviews for Signs and Portents: Forgiveness is for the Living
Sequel? Sequel.
Kylie Carter Reese chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
lmao funny
nogood4me chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I always look forward to your stories. While they stay true to their characterizations in the Nolanverse, you've still managed to give them personalities that's very unique to your stories. I love how confident and sure your Selina is with her relationship with Bruce. She was totally in charge and in control when she talked with Alfred.

Lots of funny dialogue and scenes too. My favorites are Bruce being a total idiot when it comes to women and calling her out on gaining weight and Alfred thinking that Bruce is shacking up with both Selina and Diana.

I really hope you do more because this is starting to be my head canon for how the Justice League was formed and what like the previous reviewer said, Bruce, Selina, Diana, Alfred, and little Helena (or maybe just pregnat Selina) all living together in one roof is one delicious sitcom waiting to happen LOL. And oh yeah... I'd love to hear more details about what happened in Uzbekistan!
TheWritingGirl23 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I really enjoyed this little series here; more lighthearted and fun for an after the credits Bat/Cat story. The first one with their last few days in Gotham was fun and had a great sense of nostalgia and the excitement of new adventures ahead. The one on Themyscira was a whole lot of funny and craziness, and I really liked your Diana. I've always been on the fence about her, not sure if I like her or not, but here I really enjoyed her inclusion. And now Bruce has reunited with Alfred, and he and Selina are having a kid. I can't wait to see what insanity this will lead to.

With all the mentions of Lois Lane, Metropolis, and the portent about the Trinity, does this mean a Justice League integration is on the way? That alien invasion line up there sounded like more than casual conversation to me. Fingers crossed, pretty please?
Meggy chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I love this story. Please tell me your writing more in this series. I love how Bruce can't being super hero-y because that is who he is. And Selina...oh how I love her and her badassness. Your characters are spot on. Please tell me you are going to write about uzbekistan. You can't just hint about it and then not give us a story. I find that there are to few Nolanverse BatCat stories and your up there with one of the bests. Please keep up the great work and I hope to continue to read more stories soon.

PS I check everyday to see if you've written any new stories. Obsessive I know but I need my fix
abelard chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Oh this is so great! I love Selina and Alfred, Diana and BatCat, BatCat of course (and most of all), and the mere thought of Alfred, Diana, Bruce, Selina, and baby Helena Wayne all living together just makes me laugh, like that's the sitcom nobody ever thought to make but is clearly going to be the funniest one. I hope you write more of these so I can finally get a little glimpse of Diana and Steve T.!