Reviews for Flower of Tuchanka
bluekrishna chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
awwwwwww, so sweet and luvverly. i would literally kill to see wrex in costume, all collar and pantaloons, cape and foil. who knew the big bastard could wax po-eee-tical? you did. pfft. obviously. anyway, a few grammatical errors aside, this was a very intriguing and delightful little tale. made me squee like the incorrigible fangirl that i am. so full of fluffy awesome!
Phygmalion chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Hah, that was hilarious! I found myself impersonating Wrex and Mordin's voices while reading it. Great job, and thanks for the laugh!
Lady Amiee chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Okay, I'm giggling like mad with this. It's so funny, fluffy and sweet. You put so much effort into making your characters realistic, that I get pulled right into the scenes. Wrex is one of my all time favorite characters, and I often find myself not liking the typical, angry krogan personality people tend to give him. You gave him that humor I love him for, he'd *Different* and Bakara could see that.

I really did enjoy this, it makes me smile thinking about wrex's children, of him finding love and being a proud daddy. So well done for a great chapter that I really didn't want to put down *Hugs and hearts*
Bronzedamazon chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
It was beautiful and funny. It's one of my favorite things about the work that you do, FP... there is always humor in it.

I appreciate the fact that you were able to make a one shot but not require anyone to read your main fic in order to appreciate it! You're such a talented author!
XOXOBronzey
samuraikakashi56 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
It was awesome to see Wrex's softer side and in such an entertaining fashion, no less. Nice!
CrowandCackle chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Well now, that was a nice change of pace from everything else. I liked it, a nice short story that explains how Wrex wooed Eve. We need more fan fiction like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
nice ficlet... but.. the mental imagery... of the she-krogan squating and talking to him and she literally-basically turd dumps her kids on the ground is so viscerally horrifying I know not whether to laugh, cry, or avert mine eyes in shame from the very words of your story.
A. Kingsleigh chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
At first I had a little trouble understanding what was going on, but my thespian self thoroughly enjoyed the second part. That was fun!
Deirdre Jubilee chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I kind of dig your Wrex more than the in-game Wrex. Overall, this was a satifying oneshot and incredibly enjoyable. :)
LegionN7 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
The cape and foils were awesome. I really enjoyed the thought put into the 'Play within a play' sorta deal.
Also Wrex's improv was pretty awesome.
I guess Kelly is strong enough to go back on the Normandy- little to no scarring there
Hoplite39 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Very enjoyable and amusing one-shot. My favourite bit was the banter between Garrus and Wrex. I also thought the play was well done. You got the language just right and it was all actually quite deep and symbolic.

It was also nice to read about Kelly Chambers again. One of my cuddly minor characters who I have fond memories of in the days of ME2 when there was still hope and anticipation.
Don't Mess With Aria chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was hilarious. Especially with the in-universe swears that keep popping out of Wrex's mouth. I like that you're showing he's not the typical krogan, snce that was the main point about him in the games, that he wasn't typical, and that's what drew Bakara. Great story, really liked it.
CyanB chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Oh my god. I think a cracked a rib from laughing.
1054SS325MP chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Thinking of Kelly as bald, was interesting. Maybe if there was a little fuzz, I could like it. Pink armor! That was a great throwback. It was great when you did it the first time, and great to be reminded of it. I hope she puts it back on again at some point. Glad to see she made it back aboard. I never did like that she was demoted to a talking decoration.

I have to admit, I didn't want to read this story because the characters didn't interest me. But you made it enjoyable and worth it.

The play was pretty cool too.

Great One-Shot!
Bob the Elcor chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
With joy, I got to find out what happened to Kelly, I got to find out what happened to Kelly even though Joker won the poll thingie. With happiness, it is nice to see a bit into the future of Keelah Se'lai, I thank you Full-Paragon, I thank you.