Reviews for As Long as I'm Around
deanstheman chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Awesome job of Weechesters! Very true to character. Dean getting angry at the mention of his mother then feeling bad for doing so. And saying their mom's an angel now was so sweet. It's so easy to forget Dean was just a litle kid too - only he never really got to be one. And although Dean did it for Sammy's sake, he knew what was going on with their dad and monsters but kept Sam out of the loop for as long as he could. Poor Sam was so worried. This was very a touching glimpse into their lives as kids. Well done!
the-devoted-bugg chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I aww'd quite a few times while reading this, just so cute!
mandancie chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
oh wow! This was just awesome! I really enjoyed reading this! :)
missingmikey chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Very sweet!
madinalakesavedmylife chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Awww, this was so adorably precious - your writing of them as kids is just amazing, you got their character voices so perfect! Poor Sammy having a nightmare - and the last part was just so adorable I melted into a puddle. Loved the part about Dean stealing the groceries. XD The way you drew the characters was just so lifelike and believable - they should make this into a pre-series vignette or something, it's so fantastic I can't believe it's only your first attempt at a Weechester fic! I would love to see more Weechester fics from you! XD *dashes off to read other stories by same author*